It’s over, but I respect Diaz’ heart

No he is not. recency bias. I’m 26 and I remember how ****** golden, Shannon, and cooker were. I get everyone is upset, but objectively Diaz cared and adjusted the most out of anyone we have had since JJ

Diaz failed, but don’t act like golden or Shannon were better.
Actually, Golden had a better record, better against power 5 teams and sanctions up the Butttt. Google it, it is enlightening

Advertisement
Advertisement
Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

I’m not going to kick a guy while he is down. A lot of
People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

I’ll die on this hill. Richt > Diaz > cooker > golden > Shannon.

I wanted Diaz to be the guy so bad
Sorry. I keep coming back to this post because I can't stop laughing at it.
If OP did write this love letter on his own volition, I suggest permanently logging out or creating a new account. It's quite embarassing.

Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

I’m not going to kick a guy while he is down. A lot of
People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

I’ll die on this hill. Richt > Diaz > cooker > golden > Shannon.

I wanted Diaz to be the guy so bad
Diaz loved this program huh, really? Then why in the fvck did he go to FSU when his corrupt pops could have got him into UM just like the Full House lady got her daughters into USC. Lol dudes a phony, a fraud, a charlatan and a fake, just like the fake staged pic of him you posted in your PoRst. If you think this the best you’ve felt about a CoRch in a longtime then you need to see this pic below sporto! Lmao
1634520585572.jpeg

No he is not. recency bias. I’m 26 and I remember how ****** golden, Shannon, and cooker were. I get everyone is upset, but objectively Diaz cared and adjusted the most out of anyone we have had since JJ

RVA's right man. I get where you're coming from, but he's a profound coaching failure.

Advertisement
Is there any chance the OP is CDWrong…he has the same “ duel you to the death to prove he’s right” type of mentality….

I dont feel like reading 10 pages but here's my 2.7 cents (adjusted for inflation):

1). @RVACane (and others) claim that Manny is the worst head coach we've ever had, others disagree. The marketplace will determine who is correct. Im of the opinion that Manny will not be offered another job in coaching. He's been exposed as a guy who is not a football coach. The invisible hand aint nevah lied. My guess is that Manny goes into a sports marketing role.

2). I do agree with OP in that Manny secured a positive place in UM history. While his head coaching tenure will go down as a failure, Manny will ultimately be remembered for being the Winston Churchill of UM football. He was the guy who talked and acted like we were still the dominant force on the college football planet despite all evidence to the contrary. After the 2017 win against Notre Dame, manny said in the post game interview, "Tonight was the natural order of the universe correcting itself." I could not have felt better about the program at that moment. The 2020 recruiting class will also be Manny's lasting legacy.

We all wanted Diaz to succeed. If he wins it means that Miami was winning.

But in spending a day of watching Sean Taylor highlights because of it was supposed to be his day with the Redskins.

Something that is very apparent with this new Miami type of team is that our defense is not nearly as intense or tough as we used to be.

Manny is a dc? Yet we play like paper tigers.

Unfortunately he needs to go.

Advertisement
I dont feel like reading 10 pages but here's my 2.7 cents (adjusted for inflation):

1). @RVACane (and others) claim that Manny is the worst head coach we've ever had, others disagree. The marketplace will determine who is correct. Im of the opinion that Manny will not be offered another job in coaching. He's been exposed as a guy who is not a football coach. The invisible hand aint nevah lied. My guess is that Manny goes into a sports marketing role.

2). I do agree with OP in that Manny secured a positive place in UM history. While his head coaching tenure will go down as a failure, Manny will ultimately be remembered for being the Winston Churchill of UM football. He was the guy who talked and acted like we were still the dominant force on the college football planet despite all evidence to the contrary. After the 2017 win against Notre Dame, manny said in the post game interview, "Tonight was the natural order of the universe correcting itself." I could not have felt better about the program at that moment. The 2020 recruiting class will also be Manny's lasting legacy.
All valid and fair. I don't think he is that revered overall but fair. I would say Manny ran us like a circus act. If anyone was Churchill it would be Golden. I'll bet everyone on here remembers what he said at his first presser, when asked "Why Miami".
That was a Churchill moment.

All valid and fair. I don't think he is that revered overall but fair. I would say Manny ran us like a circus act. If anyone was Churchill it would be Golden. I'll bet everyone on here remembers what he said at his first presser, when asked "Why Miami".
That was a Churchill moment.

I agree with Golden being more of a Churchill than Manny.

Manny is more like a fan who won a radio show contest to be the head coach for a year. lol

I will admit I bought in to the manny hire. He had 2 years learning under CMR, and our defense was competitive at the time he was leaving for temple. It felt like right hire at the time. Wanted to give him a chance, But the leaking pipe is getting worse and can’t be repaired anymore and is in need of replacement. Also whoever makes decisions over firing/retaining coaches at Miami thinks Keeping CMD any longer will make the situation any better, should also be fired IMO.CMD’s failure is on him. Being a head coach means hiring the right coaches and coaching your players up. Him deciding to play both DC and HC obviously shows on field when it comes to fundamentals (watch Saban Coach. He constantly calls out individual mistakes and holds them accountable. Never see Manny do that) He Took to much on himself and was unable to deliver.

Advertisement
I will admit I bought in to the manny hire. He had 2 years learning under CMR, and our defense was competitive at the time he was leaving for temple. It felt like right hire at the time. Wanted to give him a chance, But the leaking pipe is getting worse and can’t be repaired anymore and is in need of replacement. Also whoever makes decisions over firing/retaining coaches at Miami thinks Keeping CMD any longer will make the situation any better, should also be fired IMO.CMD’s failure is on him. Being a head coach means hiring the right coaches and coaching your players up. Him deciding to play both DC and HC obviously shows on field when it comes to fundamentals (watch Saban Coach. He constantly calls out individual mistakes and holds them accountable. Never see Manny do that) He Took to much on himself and was unable to deliver.
Well give yourself a break. With every hire, good or bad, you justify optimism, anyway you can.

Apparently you haven’t seen this pic below there sporto! 🤢🤮 Check your facts before you PoRst buddy boy. Lol and for the record my boy @RVACane is 1000% right about Manure. And by the win loss below, your 1000% wrong sport!
4AECBFCB-7B65-4C17-AD8D-F0C3A66C4AF6.jpeg

Advertisement
Back