It’s over, but I respect Diaz’ heart

BostonCanes47

Senior
Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

I’m not going to kick a guy while he is down. A lot of
People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

I’ll die on this hill. Richt > Diaz > cooker > golden > Shannon.

I wanted Diaz to be the guy so bad

Attachments

• 18F834FD-080C-4343-8FA9-61DB52B84905.jpeg
    18F834FD-080C-4343-8FA9-61DB52B84905.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 371
Advertisement
Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

giphy.gif

Manny Díaz is the worst coach we’ve had since before Lou Saban.

Advertisement
Manny Díaz is the worst coach we’ve had since before Lou Saban.
No he is not. recency bias. I’m 26 and I remember how ****** golden, Shannon, and cooker were. I get everyone is upset, but objectively Diaz cared and adjusted the most out of anyone we have had since JJ

Diaz failed, but don’t act like golden or Shannon were better.

Advertisement
No he is not. recency bias. I’m 26 and I remember how ****** how golden, Shannon, and cooker were. I get everyone is upset, but objectively Diaz cared and adjusted the most out of anyone we have had since Richt.

Golden was definitely better, he actually developed kids for starters. Shannon was better by a hair, as he had a couple of good wins on his resume while here. Diaz has 0.

Golden was definitely better, he actually developed kids for starters. Shannon was better by a hair, as he had a couple of good wins on his resume while here. Diaz has 0.
If I cared enough I could pull up a screenshot of our goal line defense under golden when we had 8 guys standing in the end zone when the ball was on the 3 yard line

Advertisement
No he is not. recency bias. I’m 26 and I remember how ****** golden, Shannon, and cooker were. I get everyone is upset, but objectively Diaz cared and adjusted the most out of anyone we have had since JJ

Diaz adjusted? You mean fired and hired assistant coaches at a higher rate than Shannon and Golden? Sure, but that doesn’t make him a better coach.

How the **** could you judge someones profession as a teenager??? gtfoh

Advertisement
Mack asked Manny if they will fire him on the handshake. Someone in the comments noticed it and I saw it too afterwards.

Mack following up with "Thats not fair" after a response by Manny which I cant see makes me presume that he gave a positive response to the question.

Advertisement
Back