It’s over, but I respect Diaz’ heart

I do think Diaz tried and he really really cared more so than the guys before him.

I think he he was unqualified to be the HC when he was hired and that is Blake James fault. He is the main person to blame ,always was. Diaz took over a 7-5 program, and that is where the program has basically stayed during his tenure. He greatly improved the QB room, and his 2020 and 2021 classes were good enough to help the new coach not have a big rebuild.

It's a bottom line business, and he just didn't win enough.

Advertisement
I do think Diaz tried and he really really cared more so than the guys before him.

I think he he was unqualified to be the HC when he was hired and that is Blake James fault. He is the main person to blame ,always was. Diaz took over a 7-5 program, and that is where the program has basically stayed during his tenure. He greatly improved the QB room, and his 2020 and 2021 classes were good enough to help the new coach not have a big rebuild.

Don’t think Manolo had anything to do with the recruitment of TVD. Lashlee landed García. I’ll give spineless No-D Manolo his due for landing King. Aside that, Manolo failed as a HC and DC.

Lol!! You’re 26 and you remember how bad cooker, onion and Alf were?

Coker has a national championship ring, like it or not. Manny would’ve ****ed that team up.

Golden identified talent far better than Manny. He developed it too. His fault was Sticking by D’no.

Shannon sucked and Manny is even worse. Shannon pulled in the number 1 class in the country and had a better defensive foundation. He also was a disciplinarian. Manny’s their friend.

I’m 55 and I sat in the Orange Bowl heat as a kid through Saban and Howard and have followed it a long time. He’s the least capable of any of them. And he didn’t adjust enough where he needed to - on defense.

Stop feeling emotional because Manny looks sad and it makes you teary. You’re taking it out on us but he never should have been hired to this job. He refused to change his scheme. He never recruited any linebackers nor did he go in the portal for them. He chose to be his own DC. He hired Enos, Baker, Lashlee….

This is a tough world. He earned millions. Time to cut the cord and hire a seasoned HC who runs a program like an adult.
Nice post RVA. You think we are gonna get the last part with this BOT and Admin? I am deeply skeptical.

You really think he cared more than Randy who was a real Cane? I dont think so.

Advertisement
You really think he cared more than Randy who was a real Cane? I dont think so.
Lol I don't buy this Manny cared more than previous coaches. What coach doesn't want to do well? Obviously Shannon as an alum cared a lot. Same for Richt who had the decency to actually retire rather than continuing to take free money by just firing his assistants. He knew he was cooked. Golden cried tears in press conferences. I get Manny might be more likeable but he did a worse job than all of the previous failures given the fact that he was given more resources than any Miami coach before him and and he more talent on the roster only to be a .500 coach.

Lol I don't buy this Manny cared more than previous coaches. What coach doesn't want to do well? Obviously Shannon as an alum cared a lot. Same for Richt who had the decency to actually retire rather than continuing to take free money by just firing his assistants. He knew he was cooked. Golden cried tears in press conferences. I get Manny might be more likeable but he did a worse job than all of the previous failures given the fact that he was given more resources than any Miami coach before him and and he more talent on the roster only to be a .500 coach.
and Richt gave money to UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back