It’s over, but I respect Diaz’ heart

Advertisement
Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

I’m not going to kick a guy while he is down. A lot of
People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

I’ll die on this hill. Richt > Diaz > cooker > golden > Shannon.

I wanted Diaz to be the guy so bad
Jesus Christ

We hit home runs on 4 coaches in a row over two decades — unheard of. Then we whiffed on 4 the following two decades. Let’s hope we’ve come full circle.

Advertisement
What are we fighting about here? Who to give the biggest loser trophy too? That's just dumb. None of them accomplished what they needed to accomplish to keep their jobs. End of story.

Down vote this, clown on it. Diaz is done at Miami, but I still carry respect for him. He identified most of the issues that plagued this program. Took us from a 3-4 to a 4-3 to a pro to a spread. LRicht gave him a lot of credit with growing the program.

**** didn’t work out with Diaz and he’s responsible for that, but the guy tried and he loves this program. He’s not a golden. Guy was fully Invested, this was the top of the mountain for him.

I’m not going to kick a guy while he is down. A lot of
People will be bias, but this is the “best” I’ve felt about things in a long time.

I’ll die on this hill. Richt > Diaz > cooker > golden > Shannon.

I wanted Diaz to be the guy so bad
Golden had the cloud the whole time. Manny had upgrades thanks to richt. No comparison

Advertisement
Advertisement
MannysCareer.jpg

I sincerely feel that EVERY coach we've ever had here tried their best and ALL desperately wanted to win.

EVERYONE OF THEM put their heart into winning. ALL OF THEM...NO EXCEPTIONS

Having a lot of heart is common place because we ALL want to succeed So IMO that's nothing special.

What counts are your results...that's all that is measured....not how hard you tried.

I've had that same discussion with everyone I've ever fired in my life from executives ...to people who mowed my lawn.

Soooo listen......Manny you've really ***ed up my lawn man!! 😡

YOU GOT TO GO!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys are so ******* emotional and don’t know what true winning looks like anymore.

We will hire Mario and he could fail and you guys will
Say he is worse than Diaz.

Zero critical thinking on this board.
Can we unpack this a little?

First, You launch into an emotional attack on people who react with emotion.

Then you say, with clear disgust, that people might say one failed coach is worse than another failed coach, oblivious to the obvious fact that one failed coach may indeed be worse than another failed coach.

Finally…. you finish up your porst, in which there was zero critical thinking, by emotionally shouting into the void that this board has zero critical thinking.

I gotta be honest… this was so hypocritical and lacking in self awareness, that it should be pasted on the front page. It’s basically peak CIS. The most CIS post ever posted on CIS. Bumper stickers. T-shirts. Beautiful really.

Can we unpack this a little?

First, You launch into an emotional attack on people who react with emotion.

Then you say, with clear disgust, that people might say one failed coach is worse than another failed coach, oblivious to the obvious fact that one failed coach may indeed be worse than another failed coach.

Finally…. you finish up your porst, in which there was zero critical thinking, by emotionally shouting into the void that this board has zero critical thinking.

I gotta be honest… this was so hypocritical and lacking in self awareness, that it should be pasted on the front page. It’s basically peak CIS. The most CIS post ever posted on CIS. Bumper stickers. T-shirts. Beautiful really.
He’s 26 so he’s an expert on what true winning looks like.

Advertisement
Back