It’s clear Ruiz isn’t putting up any money at the moment…

Advertisement
Billionaire money can’t do anything about a 5-7 season. If we were able to pull Cohen from Bama then it’s clear that NIL money is absolutely not the issue. The issue is that kids are not convinced we can turn this thing around in the next 2-3 years. And they can’t take the risk on us when a sure thing (UGA/OSU/BAMA etc) is right there and offering the same NIL money.

(My post didn’t age well. Lol!! We just got Lightfoot! Huge!!)

How were they worse than us lol?

Besides the bowl where half their players were out. Every loss was competitive.

Both teams were bad, no doubt…but there certainly wasn’t a 45-3 on there. And they had the clear tougher schedule and better year.

They are in worse shape than us heading into this season. Their spring game was downright abysmal and projected second to last in the SEC

Advertisement
They are in worse shape than us heading into this season. Their spring game was downright abysmal and projected second to last in the SEC

Ok that's somewhat fair…But you have to remember, not every kid delves deep into the back pages of Athlon or Phil Steele

They do remember 45-3 (and I know some kids view that different ways), just saying…Those *** whippings last year were brutal and left a mark.

Ok that's somewhat fair…But you have to remember, not every kid delves deep into the back pages of Athlon or Phil Steele

They do remember 45-3 (and I know some kids view that different ways), just saying…Those *** whippings last year were brutal and left a mark.

Agreed. I just don’t think there’s much of a disparity in the product each program is putting on the field, but there’s a pretty big disparity recruiting wise this cycle

If you only knew how much blood and ***** he had to donate to pull this off. Between that and loose change in the couch cushions helped pull this off. Hopefully he’s drinking liquid iv to rehydrate.

If that is all it took we should have had yaga post booty gifs all weekend

Advertisement
If you only knew how much blood and ***** he had to donate to pull this off. Between that and loose change in the couch cushions helped pull this off. Hopefully he’s drinking liquid iv to rehydrate.
Dodgeball is a great movie

We need money for nil…
help GIF

Advertisement
A 5-7 season has turned CIS into a riot lol. Hilarious 🤣.

Been told you guys to just move on to fall camp. Instead, with each kid that picks someone other than us, a new riot will ensue lol
You'd think it would be plain to see. Instead, we lose a guy, everything is going to ****. We get a guy, where are the mopes at now?

The most bipolar fan base ever.

i know this is CIS and all but it is possible to have two concurrent thoughts
- thinking it’s great he was investing in NIL
- thinking he talked way too ******* much on social media

🤷‍♂️

Some are way more emotional about him in a negative way than that here…

I’d like to believe I’d operate more quietly, but then again, if I had **** you money, I’d probably say **** you a time or two as well..

And based on the posting of many here, silence is not their strength either 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back