It’s clear Ruiz isn’t putting up any money at the moment…

Advertisement
We were also told he wasn’t the biggest contributor
We were also told we’re landing 5 star D Lineman and will have the best D line in recruiting this cycle. Sure there are other collectives but they don’t have the money and bravado that Ruiz provided last year. We’re broke again and getting worked by the same programs that have been grabbing south FL talent for decades. We’ve been getting bad info especially about the “other collectives” and their ability to pay for talent.

Advertisement
For NIL, it doesn’t matter what they, nor anyone that has (very) generously contributed to the IPF or new football facility has spent if people are not contributing to NIL. They might be, but you continually yelling about what they have donated in the past and the IPF is irrelevant to the topic at hand.
Agreed, do the Soffers have their own collective for NIL? Or do any of the big endowment or facility donors. NIL and giving money to the University are two separate things. I have zero idea that’s why I’m asking.

By an insider who, after lecturing us, basically told us (the great unwashed) that we were not allowed to have opinions on the NIL issue.

For those interested, you can go back here. Not surprisingly, the thread goes off the rails fairly quick, but you can see what is going on for a while: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/lifw.183804/page-2
No lie told. I didn't want to believe it. But here we are. Some sorry sorry *** stuff.

Advertisement
For NIL, it doesn’t matter what they, nor anyone that has (very) generously contributed to the IPF or new football facility has spent if people are not contributing to NIL. They might be, but you continually yelling about what they have donated in the past and the IPF is irrelevant to the topic at hand.
Man Shut your puzzy *** mouth...

i wonder how bad last years disaster 5-7,awful offensive scheme and poor defensive performance are impacting our recruiting efforts.also add in massive change in staff as well...........
win some games beat a team or 2 you are not supposed to beat and do not lose games to teams you should not lose to win your bowl game . then you have something to sell.Mario has to make some strides as an HC for us to take next steps.................

Mario needs to stay the fck out of the way of his coordinators and worry about recruiting and getting shoved in a locker ….

Advertisement
Advertisement
A 5-7 season has turned CIS into a riot lol. Hilarious 🤣.

Been told you guys to just move on to fall camp. Instead, with each kid that picks someone other than us, a new riot will ensue lol

Posters are arrogantly acting like a mope parade ran to the board to start *****ing…when the call for concern came from none other than D$ himself….

Mario's recruiting playbook is just as old as his offensive philosophy. Man is in the wrong era. $ can't fix stubborn.

Advertisement
Back