It’s clear Ruiz isn’t putting up any money at the moment…

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
How were they worse than us lol?

Besides the bowl where half their players were out. Every loss was competitive.

Both teams were bad, no doubt…but there certainly wasn’t a 45-3 on there. And they had the clear tougher schedule and better year.
Have you seen what they have this year? They're going to be bad.......

Will be tough for them to keep this class together.

Advertisement
A healthy TVD and year 2 Jacurri is a wash vs an injured TVD, Jake the turnover machine and a true freshman Jacurri??

What?

2023 TVD will be miles better than 2022 simply due to the scheme he’s playing in and the dudes blocking in front of him.
TVD should look exponentially better behind this O-line. When you can actually focus on your progressions instead of where you’re going to roll out because you absolutely know pressure is coming…it’s a wild concept but yeah, he’ll look miles better.

Hopefully a healthy TVD lets Jacurri properly maturate and work day and night on his short and intermediate passing routes.

Spring game TVD looked better and that’s without cohen and other starters up there.

A healthy TVD and year 2 Jacurri is a wash vs an injured TVD, Jake the turnover machine and a true freshman Jacurri??

What?

2023 TVD will be miles better than 2022 simply due to the scheme he’s playing in and the dudes blocking in front of him.
Personnel wise the room isn't improved week 1. We're still a TVD injury away from disaster just like last year. Except this year he's starting off with an injury history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario's recruiting playbook is just as old as his offensive philosophy. Man is in the wrong era. $ can't fix stubborn.
Issue I see with Mario is he can’t pull himself away from being on OL coach, saw him recently at a kid’s camp and guess what was the only group he was working with.
Watch him during pregame warmups one time if you have a chance, him and Mirabal can be seen tripping over each other running OL drills.

What?

Going into last season we had Top5VD, Jake to take over in 2023 and Jacurri…

The room imploded.

Jacurri was awful in the spring game with the spring highlight that he could hit a stationary net…no QB2… and reports on TVD were more mixed than fuccin…

It’s definitely a question mark.

Advertisement
Going into last season we had Top5VD, Jake to take over in 2023 and Jacurri…

The room imploded.

Jacurri was awful in the spring game with the spring highlight that he could hit a stationary net…no QB2… and reports on TVD were more mixed than fuccin…

It’s definitely a question mark.

I didn’t say it was a question mark. I said it’s not a wash. Maybe going into camp when we thought Garcia was at least average. But in hindsight, he was atrocious, the scheme was dreadful and didn’t help him, and the way the room was managed was borderline negligence.

Just having a healthy TVD, a year older, in this system with a line will make the QB play much better.

I didn’t say it was a question mark. I said it’s not a wash. Maybe going into camp when we thought Garcia was at least average. But in hindsight, he was atrocious, the scheme was dreadful and didn’t help him, and the way the room was managed was borderline negligence.

Just having a healthy TVD, a year older, in this system with a line will make the QB play much better.
I just can't shake the image of TVD vs MTSU last year. I was never high on him to begin with. Hope this system is the right fit fit for him & he balls out.

Issue I see with Mario is he can’t pull himself away from being on OL coach, saw him recently at a kid’s camp and guess what was the only group he was working with.
Watch him during pregame warmups one time if you have a chance, him and Mirabal can be seen tripping over each other running OL drills.
...With Rollie Fingers Feld glued to his ***....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back