It’s clear Ruiz isn’t putting up any money at the moment…

Were those mopes anti-Manny and now bully slurper MariBros or is there consistency?
when its Manny, the mopes were right. when we have a worse season, the mopes are idiots lol. which is it? maybe there are no slurpers and mopes. just people looking at the reality of the situation - average coach, elite recruiter, awful first year, and bad AD

Advertisement
when its Manny, the mopes were right. when we have a worse season, the mopes are idiots lol. which is it? maybe there are no slurpers and mopes. just people looking at the reality of the situation - average coach, elite recruiter, awful first year, and bad AD

I think there are way more that fall into the category of people looking at the reality of the situation… with the normal balance of glass half full/half empty attitudes

And a few clearly intentional mopes playing a role, a group of MariBros, bullyslurpers and **** stirrers …

The mopes tend to be more transparent about being a mope…

I think there are way more that fall into the category of people looking at the reality of the situation… with the normal balance of glass half full/half empty attitudes

And a few clearly intentional mopes playing a role, a group of MariBros, bullyslurpers and **** stirrers …

The mopes tend to be more transparent about being a mope…
The slurpers have always been way worse than the few mopes and they've always been the ones to take more personal shots.

There was 3 years of results for Manny, in addition to no track record as a HC.
We have 1 season (2 recruiting cycles) with Mario, in addition to previous HC results.

I can say last year was one of the top 3 ****tiest years I’ve witnessed since I’ve been a fan, but I cant give the thumbs up or down on Mario, long-term, after 1 season.

Advertisement
i wonder how bad last years disaster 5-7,awful offensive scheme and poor defensive performance are impacting our recruiting efforts.also add in massive change in staff as well...........
win some games beat a team or 2 you are not supposed to beat and do not lose games to teams you should not lose to win your bowl game . then you have something to sell.Mario has to make some strides as an HC for us to take next steps.................

Beat a team or two we aren't supposed to beat............listening to a lot of folks on here we aren't supposed to beat anyone this upcoming season, so maybe we can pull this idea off!

I called this months ago. He's the John Gotti of Boosters. Instead of laying Low like prominent and successful Boosters at other schools, his *** is fighting on Social media. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate ANY financial contributions to UM...But Jesus H Christ, do it in a different manner.

I have always wondered, what does the H. stand for? Harold, Herman, Hector?

There was 3 years of results for Manny, in addition to no track record as a HC.
We have 1 season (2 recruiting cycles) with Mario, in addition to previous HC results.

I can say last year was one of the top 3 ****tiest years I’ve witnessed since I’ve been a fan, but I cant give the thumbs up or down on Mario, long-term, after 1 season.
my expectations are higher bc Mario has done it before for a long time and expected it to not look like a Ronald McDonald out there. I still think Mario can win here bc hes done it before bc as you said it was one season and hes an elite recruiter. if we can't win 8 games this year tho, were gonna be in a **** load of trouble next year w no QB and losing Kam among others w that schedule. either way, my opinion of Mario is that hes an average coach but an elite recruiter which is fine bc you can win or at least build a very good team that way for the next guy to come in and take it over the top. either way, well see what happens nd this coming season is really important to see our future imo.

Advertisement
my expectations are higher bc Mario has done it before for a long time and expected it to not look like a Ronald McDonald out there. I still think Mario can win here bc hes done it before bc as you said it was one season and hes an elite recruiter. if we can't win 8 games this year tho, were gonna be in a **** load of trouble next year w no QB and losing Kam among others w that schedule. either way, my opinion of Mario is that hes an average coach but an elite recruiter which is fine bc you can win or at least build a very good team that way for the next guy to come in and take it over the top. either way, well see what happens nd this coming season is really important to see our future imo.
An elite recruiter, with solid NIL support, and excellent coordinators, can win the conference. Let's see how this season progresses. 9 Wins are needed.

An elite recruiter, with solid NIL support, and excellent coordinators, can win the conference. Let's see how this season progresses. 9 Wins are needed.
his staff hires have been questionable at best so well see. last year - big names who were either on their retirement days or bad fits. this year - a bit more promising but really green in terms of experience. i do think the staff should be better this year than last year. i dont have any faith in us to win 9 this year. get us to 8 and itll be progress. my bar is set at 6 bc were miami and we suck annually.

Agreed, but TVD doesn't seem like a TEAM guy. Not having the phone numbers of his WRs to throw to in the offseason is a major concern. I know a lot of those guys were more of Garcia's boys and seemed like it was pretty toxic. But you're the QB, the leader and face of the team, real leaders rise up over that BS and rally their team mates. I doubt many players would follow TVD into battle, his leadership skills and lack of connection with the team is concerning.

And the Alabama situation, a real hard core Cane would have told Saban to eat a d$ck. The flirtation and going back and asking for more money is a bad look. I'm all for these kids getting paid but I think it sends the wrong message to your team. I think we have a better roster than last year but super cautious as I don't think TVD is a real leader. Canes would run through a brick wall for Dorsey, this kid not a chance.
It was a terrible situation, but TVD had most of the leverage here. Mario really needs a 3-4 game improvement this year to keep the rebuild going. Van Dyke leaving would have been a disaster.

I have always wondered, what does the H. stand for? Harold, Herman, Hector?
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF

chris farley wisconsin GIF

Advertisement
Agree with most of your points.
In the next 15 weeks (and 1 day) ...we'll know.

It was a terrible situation, but TVD had most of the leverage here. Mario really needs a 3-4 game improvement this year to keep the rebuild going. Van Dyke leaving would have been a disaster.
im more worried about next year in terms of QB. hopefully we can get a high quality transfer to come in

Advertisement
It was a terrible situation, but TVD had most of the leverage here. Mario really needs a 3-4 game improvement this year to keep the rebuild going. Van Dyke leaving would have been a disaster

Agreed! He had all the leverage and I don't blame the kid for wanting to get more money. No doubt he's our best option and losing him would have sent us into eternal oblivion. I remember the James Williams tweet, I think TVD lost some players. I pray I'm wrong and they all rally and put egos aside and turn it around this season, we def have the talent now.

Advertisement
Back