It’s a forgone conclusion JT will be back if...

So Patriots don’t have talent on their team but have the goat at QB and Clemson has a wide recieving corpse of all 5 stars, the number 1 pick at QB in a few year and the best DLine in America. WTF are you talking about talent doesn’t win you games I’m done lol.

When is it med time for you?

Agree to disagree on every point you try to make.

Its what makes CIS a safe, family environment.

Keep on keep'n on.

Advertisement
What was overrated was our staph. Tf you talking like white receivers can't play. Like Berrios wasn't white, like Edelman and that other white boy the patriots had that the dolphins traded to them, forgot his name. Relax with that man.

Wes Welker.

Why are you guys letting an obvious troll derail this thread.

Bandy is our heart and soul on D next year, book it.

As for Jeff Thomas it would be wise of Manny to gauge how the team would react to him coming back but you don’t let them vote on it. Manny is the boss.

I’m sure Manny knows this.

Oh dear goodness. I'm going to be beaten to death with your inexperience with high performing organizations.

Of course A++ is preferable, so long as they aren't a cancer.

Antonio Brown really helped the Steelers down the stretch didn't he? Super Bowl bound.

Latrell Sprewell, he won what, 15 NBA championships? Second only to Allen Iverson's 16 rings.

Robert Naridelli will go down as the greatest CEO in history. Just ask Home Depot when they poached him from GE.

And speaking of GE, Mark Immelmt really lit the place on fire didn't (almost quite literally) he?

My point was this, I'm not certain JT, with all of his talent, his worth it. A++ or not, cancers wont contribute more than A-/B+.

Thats a fact.
14 catches 185yards and 2 TDs in a week 16 loss. What the fvck else you want him to do, play defensive back? But google and Microsoft

Advertisement
Bring me the sfla studs that usually go to the SEC then I'll crown him, transfer **** dont count for me at least. Its good cause of what MR did on the trail closing wise but we need to get the top dogs from sfla for everything to start changing from top to bottom. We want to sit atop the throne? It starts in sfla and shutting it down like Ivins said, on NSD 2019 we will know if he can

Well we better start winning the coastal yearly and paying players. Until that starts, we will always be around 15 with recruiting. I just don’t see the juice in this staff to go out and land top 10 classes. I hope they prove me wrong. We don’t have 1 coach in this staff who is a beast and has a resume to compete with the likes of Saban, Dabo, Kirby, OSU (money), Harbaugh etc....

So I’m guessing you are ok with local guys who spurn us for SEC etc who want to transfer back home?

**** yeah and here is why....

Miami is not living up to the brand that it is. That is not these kids fault, Whoever is responsible for maintaining the brand is at fault. It would be different if this was 2002 but it aint.

Right now if you took a guy off of 2001 team and showed him our practices he would say the biggest difference is that we do not have competition at every position. That means bring in every MFer you can that does that. If they are ****s have your leaders punch em in the mouth on a daily basis till they get in line or leave.

Don't count your players until they play a down of football.

Well we better start winning the coastal yearly and paying players. Until that starts, we will always be around 15 with recruiting. I just don’t see the juice in this staff to go out and land top 10 classes. I hope they prove me wrong. We don’t have 1 coach in this staff who is a beast and has a resume to compete with the likes of Saban, Dabo, Kirby, OSU (money), Harbaugh etc....
See you in three years then, it will get toxic fast if they dont win. Cant be worse then MR right? I think the 19 class will cripple us its like starting from scratch again.

Advertisement
he was a 2 star white boy reciever from Georgia Tech that mossed Muddy that SFL kid

my point is these SFL kids are overrated so quit talkinga bout em like they're special

the dudes at boston college bullied them up north

the dudes at wiscoinsin took they soul

soft and overrrated we gotta get away from recruitiing SFL otherwise we ain't going anywhere.
So the other rosters that are littered with sfla boys killing it, those kids are soft too? Not sure if you're serious or trying to get a reaction. If anything it's our coaching. I grew up in Miami then moved to GA before HS. GA has plenty of talent. I went to Grayson, which is probably the best team in GA over the last 10 years. The talent wasn't even close. Football is on another level in sfla. Just a white boy though so what do I know.

See you in three years then, it will get toxic fast if they dont win. Cant be worse then MR right? I think the 19 class will cripple us its like starting from scratch again.

The only hope I see is that with the 19 class plus the grad transfers etc... along with our current roster that we win the coastal next year. There is enough talent on the team to do that. The schedule is tougher next year though. If Miami can win the coastal, I see them bringing in a class around the 10 range next year. Might have to keep hitting the portal to supplement classes for a couple years.

Oh dear goodness. I'm going to be beaten to death with your inexperience with high performing organizations.

Of course A++ is preferable, so long as they aren't a cancer.

Antonio Brown really helped the Steelers down the stretch didn't he? Super Bowl bound.

Latrell Sprewell, he won what, 15 NBA championships? Second only to Allen Iverson's 16 rings.

Robert Naridelli will go down as the greatest CEO in history. Just ask Home Depot when they poached him from GE.

And speaking of GE, Mark Immelmt really lit the place on fire didn't (almost quite literally) he?

My point was this, I'm not certain JT, with all of his talent, his worth it. A++ or not, cancers wont contribute more than A-/B+.

Thats a fact.

Im not going to get into insults or posturing. I'll stick with the facts of the matter

You cherry pick some losers with A talent and try to use them as examples for players with A++ talent. Latrell Sprewell was never a franchise type player. He was simply a talented malcontent.

You are trying to avoid the unavoidable. Cancers are BAD period..whether they are A++ or C- talents. Anyone with common sense will agree on that.

Having A++ talent is better than having A- or B+ talent. Anyone with common sense will agree on that too.

Dont try to make my point invalid by qualifying it. i.e All A++ talents are cancers...because that is clearly NOT the case.

There are innumerable A++ talents who are NOT cancers.

Dont try to preach to me about operating efficiency. I have over 30 years of Strategic Planning consulting experience. Over a decade done with companies like GE and their competitors. So lets stick to this topic and spare us the posturing

The facts are simple. CANCER= BAD.... A++ talent always better than A-or B+talent.

Those facts are undeniable. If you want to continue arguing this by sidestepping those facts you're on your own

Last edited:
If they are better than what we have, obviously. You wouldn’t take back a guy like Jeudy?

1547393345479.gif

Advertisement
Gerald Willis makes it a lot easier to take Jeff back.

Let the players vote, then give him a short leash. 20 year old kids lash out, it happens. If he screws up again, show him the door.

Im not going to get into insults or posturing. I'll stick with the facts of the matter

You cherry pick some losers with A talent and try to use them as examples for players with A++ talent. Latrell Sprewell was never a franchise type player. He was simply a talented malcontent.

You are trying to avoid the unavoidable. Cancers are BAD period..whether they are A++ or C- talents. Anyone with common sense will agree on that.

Having A++ talent is better than having A- or B+ talent. Anyone with common sense will agree on that too.

Dont try to make my point invalid by qualifying it. i.e All A++ talents are cancers...that is clearly NOT the case.

There are innumerable A++ talents who are NOT cancers.

Dont try to preach to me about operating efficiency. I have over 30 years of Strategic Planning consulting experience. Over a decade done with companies like GE and their competitors. So lets stick to this topic and spare us the posturing

The facts are simple. CANCER= BAD.... A++ talent always better than A-or B+talent.

Those facts are undeniable. If you want to continue arguing this by sidestepping those facts you're on your own

When did I ever state all A++ talents were cancers?

I'll wait.

"I have over 30 years of Strategic Planning consulting experience."

Really? Do tell. Looking forward to a great discussion on the finer points of strategic, operational, and tactical levels of planning and execution. Shall we add organizational design and culture installation and sustainability?

Here's a hint. If you have to make the point as to who/what you are, guess what?

You are the only one who believes it.

How do you like my posturing now?

Keep on keep'n.

Advertisement
**** yeah and here is why....

Miami is not living up to the brand that it is. That is not these kids fault, Whoever is responsible for maintaining the brand is at fault. It would be different if this was 2002 but it aint.

Right now if you took a guy off of 2001 team and showed him our practices he would say the biggest difference is that we do not have competition at every position. That means bring in every MFer you can that does that. If they are ****s have your leaders punch em in the mouth on a daily basis till they get in line or leave.
I pretty much agree with this, but we do already have a guy from the 2001 on our staff who participates in our practices every day.

Would be a horrible precident to set by a new coach coming in trying to build a program on accountability - it would come back to haunt him.

As for the team voting him back, as my old coach (who went on to be a 2-time NCAA Coach of the Year) used to tell us:

"This isn't a democracy its a dictatorship."
I disagree, if for no other reason than we’d dont know what really happened.

TBH tho unless JT kicked someone’s dog, I’d have a hard time not letting him back on the team.

The only hope I see is that with the 19 class plus the grad transfers etc... along with our current roster that we win the coastal next year. There is enough talent on the team to do that. The schedule is tougher next year though. If Miami can win the coastal, I see them bringing in a class around the 10 range next year. Might have to keep hitting the portal to supplement classes for a couple years.

When did I ever state all A++ talents were cancers?

I'll wait.

"I have over 30 years of Strategic Planning consulting experience."

Really? Do tell. Looking forward to a great discussion on the finer points of strategic, operational, and tactical levels of planning and execution. Shall we add organizational design and culture installation and sustainability?

Here's a hint. If you have to make the point as to who/what you are, guess what?

You are the only one who believes it.

How do you like my posturing now?

Keep on keep'n.

By using Sprewell & Iverson as your A++ examples to try and make an invalid point

You were the one bringing up loser CEO's as examples to put forth your bonafides and acting as if you were schooling us with knowledge from on high. There are many others here with substantial business knowledge. So

Don't care what you believe. You can posture or get upset if you wish but that still doesn't change the CORRECT facts that I presented and that you obviously now also agree with,

Having a person with A++ talent is better than having one with A-, B+ talent. All else being equal. No qualifiers.

Glad you could find it within yourself to agree...So YES lets Keep on Keep"n. Have a good one

Advertisement
Back