It’s a forgone conclusion JT will be back if...

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
It’s up to Diaz. He has shown me nothing other than bringing in the best possibly talent possible. Saban and Dabo ain’t **** without all that top talent they recruit and the ones they convince to stay even though they are 1st and 2nd rounders. I say ***** the personalities of these kids and you put the dogs with dogs and let them eat. Bubba is a dog, and JT is a dog. Go out and find the most talented players you can find and put it together. I really like this hire now

Advertisement
It’s up to Diaz. He has shown me nothing other than bringing in the best possibly talent possible. Saban and Dabo ain’t **** without all that top talent they recruit and the ones they convince to stay even though they are 1st and 2nd rounders. I say ***** the personalities of these kids and you put the dogs with dogs and let them eat. Bubba is a dog, and JT is a dog. Go out and find the most talented players you can find and put it together. I really like this hire now
...now that's a DOGgone conclusion if I ever heard one....

Advertisement
If they are better than what we have, obviously. You wouldn’t take back a guy like Jeudy?
I’m all about taking any good football players. I’m just saying because other posters are totally against it. Idk whatever helps us win right?

Advertisement
I get it but there is that tiny issue of quitting on the team. There is pattern of behavior here that is disturbing. Personally, I would tend to be cut throat as a coach and would constantly be looking for an advantage while always being mindful of the type of culture being shaped by my decisions. I know it must have been torture for a lot of these kids on offense being forced to run a terrible offense by incompetent coaches. The thing is however when you don't bother to go to meetings you are not only putting yourself above the team but you are flat out disrespecting every single one of your teammates. I don't pretend to know the specifics of the situation but basically this call comes down to Diaz. As the brand new and first time head coach Diaz needs to get this one right. You don't want to send the wrong message and the last thing Diaz needs is a fractured locker room right out of the gate.

"If it's up to Diaz"

He's the HC. Who else would it be left up to, Bar Milo?

The team captains too, and coach diaz is big on that, its not about 1 player its about the culture, cause at the end of the day, jt4 was going thru the same thing for the most part the other players were going thru, and most are still here, but he reacted different and quit. So now he wants back in, once coach diaz runs it by the team captains, i think this is going to be the perfect opportunity for this team to get back to shaving heads. If jt4 wants back in, he can only get back in by the team captains cutting that Gold crap off his head, that's the only way i'd be good with it, as well as cutting the heads of the players on the team who hasnt dont jack schmitt yet!

Advertisement
Bring me the sfla studs that usually go to the SEC then I'll crown him, transfer **** dont count for me at least. Its good cause of what MR did on the trail closing wise but we need to get the top dogs from sfla for everything to start changing from top to bottom. We want to sit atop the throne? It starts in sfla and shutting it down like Ivins said, on NSD 2019 we will know if he can

Bring me the sfla studs that usually go to the SEC then I'll crown him, transfer **** dont count for me at least. Its good cause of what MR did on the trail closing wise but we need to get the top dogs from sfla for everything to start changing from top to bottom. We want to sit atop the throne? It starts in sfla and shutting it down like Ivins said, on NSD 2019 we will know if he can

we got a bunch of sfl kids on the team. they ain't s hit.

i saw bandy the SFL dwg get moss'd by a 2 star white boy Fom georgia tech.

SFL kids are soft and overrated.

"If it's up to Diaz"

He's the HC. Who else would it be left up to, Bar Milo?
You mean Diaz isn’t on CIS getting our opinions on the situation I’m shocked. Why are we on here if he won’t let us coachnthe team from our house.

Advertisement
I agree with the poster that said let the team vote on it.

If they want to forgive him then let him back on the team.

You can't go against the players wishes on this case, I don't think.

we got a bunch of sfl kids on the team. they ain't s hit.

i saw bandy the SFL dwg get moss'd by a 2 star white boy Fom georgia tech.

SFL kids are soft and overrated.
GTFO, the wrong ones are over rated, the right ones are elite its about evaluating and if Saban wants them I want them. And Bandy is a dog for his size has heart plays fast and recognizes plays better then probably anyone in the secondary.

GTFO, the wrong ones are over rated, the right ones are elite its about evaluating and if Saban wants them I want them. And Bandy is a dog for his size has heart plays fast and recognizes plays better then probably anyone in the secondary.

whats that gotta do with him getting mossed by some white boy receiever from Georiga Tech

SFL kids are overrated

Advertisement
Back