It’s a forgone conclusion JT will be back if...

Advertisement
Why you care so much dude is white?

he was a 2 star white boy reciever from Georgia Tech that mossed Muddy that SFL kid

my point is these SFL kids are overrated so quit talkinga bout em like they're special

the dudes at boston college bullied them up north

the dudes at wiscoinsin took they soul

soft and overrrated we gotta get away from recruitiing SFL otherwise we ain't going anywhere.

he was a 2 star white boy reciever from Georgia Tech that mossed Muddy that SFL kid

my point is these SFL kids are overrated so quit talkinga bout em like they're special

the dudes at boston college bullied them up north

the dudes at wiscoinsin took they soul

soft and overrrated we gotta get away from recruitiing SFL otherwise we ain't going anywhere.
South Florida kids are so overrated that a good percentage of the NFL players are from South Florida. You are delusional to say kids from South Florida are soft. I guess Bama, Clemson, Georgia, and Ohio State didn't get that message yet.

South Florida kids are so overrated that a good percentage of the NFL players are from South Florida. You are delusional to say kids from South Florida are soft. I guess Bama, Clemson, Georgia, and Ohio State didn't get that message yet.

LMAO, ya'll dopes still spreading that lie.

wow big deal a couple elite skill players from SFL ball out.

that happens everywhere else in the country son.

just because some 5* WR from SFL is a baller you think every othe rkid from SFL is magically a baller. it's hilariouis.

i rmemeber you guys used to say on here "a 3* SFL kid is a 4*" LMAO!!!!

i remeber dudes on here were saying that about rober knowles.

buncha jokers on here living in the past. that's why these SFL kids get bullied now....they actually beleive that **** but when realitiy hits them in the game they don't know how to react. THEY SOFT

Advertisement

just because some 5* WR from SFL is a baller you think every othe rkid from SFL is magically a baller. it's hilariouis.

buncha jokers on here living in the past. that's why these SFL kids get bullied now....they actually beleive that **** but when realitiy hits them in the game they don't know how to react. THEY SOFT
Name a state that produces more talent then. It **** sure isn't Hawaii.

It’s up to Diaz. He has shown me nothing other than bringing in the best possibly talent possible. Saban and Dabo ain’t **** without all that top talent they recruit and the ones they convince to stay even though they are 1st and 2nd rounders. I say ***** the personalities of these kids and you put the dogs with dogs and let them eat. Bubba is a dog, and JT is a dog. Go out and find the most talented players you can find and put it together. I really like this hire now

Productive and winning teams are built on more than just "talent".

Advertisement
whats that gotta do with him getting mossed by some white boy receiever from Georiga Tech

SFL kids are overrated
Are u a troll account? lol
In this day and age every wr is open, u cant stick to guys all **** game thats impossible sometimes it depends on coverage or if the DL is getting pressure. Great dbs give up plays fam **** happens.

Last edited:
Both sides UM & JT4 were at fault in this situation.

1. CMR & his staff should of done a better job to create plays specifically to get JT4 the **** ball. Seriously, I can't remember one play that remotely looked as if it were drawn up for JT4.

2. JT4 should of done a better job of controlling his emotions & played out the year before making a decision to leave the team.

CMR made his decision to leave the team and if JT4 makes his decision to come back to the team.....

I'm all for it.

Signed,

Peruche

we got a bunch of sfl kids on the team. they ain't s hit.

i saw bandy the SFL dwg get moss'd by a 2 star white boy Fom georgia tech.

SFL kids are soft and overrated.

Really..I will take Bandy any day & just because a kid is white don’t mean he can’t play....I will always take my State of Florida dogs over any...

Advertisement

Cheer for Hawaii....

Bring me the sfla studs that usually go to the SEC then I'll crown him, transfer **** dont count for me at least. Its good cause of what MR did on the trail closing wise but we need to get the top dogs from sfla for everything to start changing from top to bottom. We want to sit atop the throne? It starts in sfla and shutting it down like Ivins said, on NSD 2019 we will know if he can

Quality coaching is where it starts. Richt his first two full classes did a good job of getting a lot of South Florida guys. Year 3 came by and the blemishes started to show and we had a disaster of a season. This led to recruiting being crap. Noticed Coley couldn't recruit under Golden, but at UGA he can land consistent 5 and 4 star players? It's the quality of the product you're selling. And Saban or Dabo could come and coach Miami tomorrow, and ever so often we'd still lose a South Florida guy or two every cycle. It's just how it is.

GTFO, the wrong ones are over rated, the right ones are elite its about evaluating and if Saban wants them I want them. And Bandy is a dog for his size has heart plays fast and recognizes plays better then probably anyone in the secondary.

It's amazing that that one play against GT is probably the only bad moment Bandy had the entire season. I can't recall another point in the year where I said wtf with Bandy. Bandy's more than good.

Advertisement
It's amazing that that one play against GT is probably the only bad moment Bandy had the entire season. I can't recall another point in the year where I said wtf with Bandy. Bandy's more than good.
Its ridiculous its one play one fuqin play, then they parade Cager like he was a top WR and he never did any **** thing. One fuqin play Trajan gets beat and he sucks.............this site is crazy lol. They hype up the wrong guys and be little the ballers.

Whatever SFL kids are ,good and bad they are OURS and I don't know bout u BUT most people favor there own kids over all others ,we are those kids and even the ones that don't come here we still root them after they get to the League.

Advertisement
Back