It’s a forgone conclusion JT will be back if...

he was a 2 star white boy reciever from Georgia Tech that mossed Muddy that SFL kid

my point is these SFL kids are overrated so quit talkinga bout em like they're special

the dudes at boston college bullied them up north

the dudes at wiscoinsin took they soul

soft and overrrated we gotta get away from recruitiing SFL otherwise we ain't going anywhere.
SFL kids soft and overrated? 🤔 I'll take Dade, Broward, PBC as my crootin territory over probably 40 entire STATES. Depending on your definition of soft, one could argue kids everywhere are softer than the previous generation. Blah, blah, blah.
Many of the significant plays made in big time NCAA and NFL games around the nation this year were made by SFL kids. BTW, this has been happening for over a half century maybe longer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we got the right sfla kids instead of hidden gems and actually get the best we would be fine.

This dudes just trolling the board this morning... there's absolutely 0 chance someone in their right state of mind actually believes what this dude is saying in regards to the Sofla kids being soft and whatever else. The stats prove Sofla is the best location to recruit NFL talent. Numbers do not lie. Can't honestly play soft and scared in the NFL either lol.

So white guys can't be good receivers? I'm confused.

This dude obviously has forgotten Connor Vernon from Duke! White boy who broke all their all time receiving yards in career record lol. OH btw, CV went to Gulliver Prep as well

This dude obviously has forgotten Connor Vernon from Duke! White boy who broke all their all time receiving yards in career record lol. OH btw, CV went to Gulliver Prep as well
My man that played at Clemson is a dog, a kid from bama played well for KC to at the slot yesterday...........Beasley is nasty and Switzer is nice too.

Advertisement
What about a walk on (Hunter Renfrow) abusing a first round pick from Bama (Minkah Fitzpatrick). Lol.

I do believe that we have to broaden our ramge if recruiting because the kids in Sfla are not treating the local program with respect. It’s also up to the team to put a product on the field that these players want to play for.

I’m sick of SEC hype, but if we can consistently win 10+ games, play in the ACC Championship and compete with Clemson, more kids will come.

It’s up to Diaz. He has shown me nothing other than bringing in the best possibly talent possible. Saban and Dabo ain’t **** without all that top talent they recruit and the ones they convince to stay even though they are 1st and 2nd rounders. I say ***** the personalities of these kids and you put the dogs with dogs and let them eat. Bubba is a dog, and JT is a dog. Go out and find the most talented players you can find and put it together. I really like this hire now
Up to Diaz with an assist from the team. You have to allow the team to vote on it otherwise there could be resentment.

Advertisement
So I’m guessing you are ok with local guys who spurn us for SEC etc who want to transfer back home?

YES

What is this silly stupid pride about ??

Why wouldn't ANY coach take in a player that he previously heavily recruited if there was a position available on his team??

Who do you think you're hurting..besides yourself ?

If you want to show how weak and prideful you are....do the stupid thing and hurt your team by turning away good talent because your feelings were hurt previously.

Winners ALWAYS go for the best talent however it may arrive at their doorstep. Losers do otherwise.

Back on topic

What does KJ Osborn and Jeff Thomas coming back do to Mark pope. Dude was elite coming out doeS he try to leave?

Advertisement
I agree with the poster that said let the team vote on it.

If they want to forgive him then let him back on the team.

You can't go against the players wishes on this case, I don't think.
Can't go against the PLAYERS wishes?!? WTF The players don't run the team, bud. That type of mentality is what plagued the locker room last year. You think a coach like Saban or Dabo lets players call the shots and allows players to be disrespectful to the staff? GTFO with that nonsense.

Now maybe JT4 has a heart to heart with Diaz and convinces him he'll be a good teammate. But regaining control of a completely broken locker room is one of the greatest challenges Manny faces right now. That decision is 100% Diaz's. Period.

Would be a horrible precident to set by a new coach coming in trying to build a program on accountability - it would come back to haunt him.

As for the team voting him back, as my old coach (who went on to be a 2-time NCAA Coach of the Year) used to tell us:

"This isn't a democracy its a dictatorship."

Advertisement
Back