It’s a forgone conclusion JT will be back if...

After our last 2 staphs, I just can’t understand why people don’t understand that talent alone ain’t gonna cut it.
You are talking about one of the worst offensive minds in football. I’m talking high school, college and pros. Dan Orlovski who called the GT game called it an absolute joke and a Stone Age offense.

Advertisement
In what world? Name one.

Just by you asking, you clearly don't know.

Let me help.

ANY high performing organization in ANY industry or endeavor on the PLANET.

Like I said, talent is important, but B+/A- types EASILY AND ROUTINELY provide more value and production to an organization than an A++ cancer.

Art Rooney II would like to talk to you. He's holding on line1.

6832A379-F68A-4BF0-B85C-083E335863B5.jpeg

Started following Jalen Hurts

After our last 2 staphs, I just can’t understand why people don’t understand that talent alone ain’t gonna cut it.

It's a foreign concept to those who have never been on, let alone had a leadership role in/of, a high performing organization.

Just is.

Would be a horrible precident to set by a new coach coming in trying to build a program on accountability - it would come back to haunt him.

As for the team voting him back, as my old coach (who went on to be a 2-time NCAA Coach of the Year) used to tell us:

"This isn't a democracy its a dictatorship."
Clean slate. Diaz wasn’t the head coach. Diaz realizes what was going on on the offensive side of the ball, hence why everyone got fired. Listen to his mid season interviews. The fans frustrstion had reached the DC at Miami, that should tell you something.

Advertisement

Let me help.

Like I said, talent is important, but B+/A- types EASILY AND ROUTINELY provide more value and production to an organization than an A++ cancer.

A. We’re talking about football
B. I said name one

Back on topic

What does KJ Osborn and Jeff Thomas coming back do to Mark pope. Dude was elite coming out doeS he try to leave?
That would once again be idiotic. First off he can definitely challenge Osborn as a starter and regardless with Hightower they'll be the top 4 all playing a ton with Pope this time next year as maybe the rising all conference junior. Stay and fight to be the #1

Advertisement
A. Ok.
B. Oh my oh my where do I start?

NE Patriots, Clemson, Google, Microsoft...

The US Military.

C. Had enough?
So Patriots don’t have talent on their team but have the goat at QB and Clemson has a wide recieving corpse of all 5 stars, the number 1 pick at QB in a few year and the best DLine in America. WTF are you talking about talent doesn’t win you games I’m done lol.

Advertisement
he was a 2 star white boy reciever from Georgia Tech that mossed Muddy that SFL kid

my point is these SFL kids are overrated so quit talkinga bout em like they're special

the dudes at boston college bullied them up north

the dudes at wiscoinsin took they soul

soft and overrrated we gotta get away from recruitiing SFL otherwise we ain't going anywhere.
What was overrated was our staph. Tf you talking like white receivers can't play. Like Berrios wasn't white, like Edelman and that other white boy the patriots had that the dolphins traded to them, forgot his name. Relax with that man.

Advertisement

Let me help.

Teams with some A++ talent win far more than teams with A-or B+ talent.

Ask the Celtics with Bird. NE with Tom Brady, the Bulls with Jordan or Golden State now.

An A++ talent doesn't have to be cancer. And with the right coach that doesn't usually happen.

Everyone on the Celtics or Bulls knew to give Bird or Jordan the ball and get out of their way in a close game. They knew their role.

NE wanted Tom Brady with the ball in his hands when the game was on the line.

Having A++ talent on board is usually a blessing unless you don't know what you're doing.

Teams with some A++ talent win far more than teams with A-or B+ talent.

Ask the Celtics with Bird. NE with Tom Brady, the Bulls with Jordan or Golden State now.

An A++ talent doesn't have to be cancer. And with the right coach that doesn't usually happen.

Everyone on the Celtics or Bulls knew to give Bird or Jordan the ball and get out of their way in a close game. They knew their role.

NE wanted Tom Brady with the ball in his hands when the game was on the line.

Having A++ talent on board is usually a blessing unless you don't know what you're doing.

Oh dear goodness. I'm going to be beaten to death with your inexperience with high performing organizations.

Of course A++ is preferable, so long as they aren't a cancer.

Antonio Brown really helped the Steelers down the stretch didn't he? Super Bowl bound.

Latrell Sprewell, he won what, 15 NBA championships? Second only to Allen Iverson's 16 rings.

Robert Naridelli will go down as the greatest CEO in history. Just ask Home Depot when they poached him from GE.

And speaking of GE, Mark Immelmt really lit the place on fire didn't (almost quite literally) he?

My point was this, I'm not certain JT, with all of his talent, his worth it. A++ or not, cancers wont contribute more than A-/B+.

Thats a fact.

Advertisement
Back