It’s a forgone conclusion JT will be back if...

Advertisement
If u depend on that.............I just wont comment on this portal topic again. Bring me Hurts
Everyone takes advantage of the portal. Ohio state, Oklahoma, bama. It’s going to be the norm. Depth charts all over the country and the stacked schools will begin to be depleted imo

Advertisement
By using Sprewell & Iverson as your A++ examples to try and make an invalid point

You were the one bringing up loser CEO's as examples to put forth your bonafides and acting as if you were schooling us with knowledge from on high. There are many others here with substantial business knowledge. So

Don't care what you believe. You can posture or get upset if you wish but that still doesn't change the CORRECT facts that I presented and that you obviously now also agree with,

Having a person with A++ talent is better than having one with A-, B+ talent. All else being equal. No qualifiers.

Glad you could find it within yourself to agree...So YES lets Keep on Keep"n. Have a good one

You are arguing with yourself. Never once stated, all things equal, A++ is less than A-/B+.

Not once.

Funny how your bona fides, maybe aren't so much now.

Hmmmmmm.

Awesome that you don't care what I believe. As it should be.

Here's a secret.........

Ditto.

If it wasn’t for graduate transfers & junior college players Kansas State and Coach Snyder would’ve been under .200 for the past 300 years

You are arguing with yourself. Never once stated, all things equal, A++ is less than A-/B+.

Not once.

Funny how your bona fides, maybe aren't so much now.

Hmmmmmm.

Awesome that you don't care what I believe. As it should be.

Here's a secret.........

Ditto.

Haha Didn't need them to obliterate that argument. Suffice it to say, I'm satisfied.

Have a good one

Haha Didn't need them to obliterate that argument. Suffice it to say, I'm satisfied.

Have a good one

Your delusional and cant grasp basic English.

What other language can I use?

I don't speak "i cant get it", but am willing to try Duolingo.

Advertisement
whats that gotta do with him getting mossed by some white boy receiever from Georiga Tech

SFL kids are overrated

I’m not here to bash you; but I’m curious on your take b/c NFL and recruiting data seems to contradict your statement.

Are you saying So Fla kids, in general, are overrated, or the ones Miami picks up? If it’s the latter, then couldn’t that be Miami hasn’t developed any kid, lately?

Advertisement
It’s not idea but Auburn has shown getting transfers and JUCO players can be successful.
successful at what winning titles or just losing to bama on a regular? Im ok with taking transfers thats fine but hoping its a savage transfer like a Hurts whos known to ball.............I want us to recruit our way there or even add good Juco players..........I just dont want to depend on transfers. I msure UCLA's fried fans that didnt know better thought sonny adogflu was going to help them at OL or Malcom Lunche where ever the **** he ended up. Most of the time these guys arent players.

successful at what winning titles or just losing to bama on a regular? Im ok with taking transfers thats fine but hoping its a savage transfer like a Hurts whos known to ball.............I want us to recruit our way there or even add good Juco players..........I just dont want to depend on transfers. I msure UCLA's fried fans that didnt know better thought sonny adogflu was going to help them at OL or Malcom Lunche where ever the **** he ended up. Most of the time these guys arent players.

I agree it’s not the recipe for long term success, but it can be a tool to get us out of the 7-6 season we just had. Auburn has won a title and went to another in the last 8 years. What has Miami done with the recruiting strategy we have had for 15 years? It sounds like Manny is going to get creative to find a a way to build this roster. The new transfer rules completely changes how recruiting will take place moving forward.

Advertisement
I disagree, if for no other reason than we’d dont know what really happened.

TBH tho unless JT kicked someone’s dog, I’d have a hard time not letting him back on the team.

If it was my dog they should let him back in and make him Captain.

Everyone takes advantage of the portal. Ohio state, Oklahoma, bama. It’s going to be the norm. Depth charts all over the country and the stacked schools will begin to be depleted imo

Taking advantage of and depending on the portal are two different things. Miami has to do a better job recruiting so we can add pieces through the portal. Long term vs. Short termX

I’m not here to bash you; but I’m curious on your take b/c NFL and recruiting data seems to contradict your statement.

Are you saying So Fla kids, in general, are overrated, or the ones Miami picks up? If it’s the latter, then couldn’t that be Miami hasn’t developed any kid, lately?

Dudes clearly a troll. He talks about what the narrative was on here during Robert Knowles recruitment and his join date is November 2018. Someone else already pointed out on another thread that they recognize his tactics. Ask him what his screen name was during the Knowles recruitment.

Advertisement
Back