Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Not landing Tyson with all the advantages we have is a complete failure. Try to rationalize it all ya'll want, but that's the truth.

Lol at calling this recruiting class A complete failure if we dont land one person, then come off like we are the ones trying to "rationalize" your delusional logic lol your irrational pov isn't being given a 2nd thought.

Advertisement
Not landing Tyson with all the advantages we have is a complete failure. Try to rationalize it all ya'll want, but that's the truth.

Lol at calling this recruiting class A complete failure if we dont land one person, then come off like we are the ones trying to "rationalize" your delusional logic lol your irrational pov isn't being given a 2nd thought.

Yo dumbass I never said the class is a complete failure. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension or did you just make up me calling this class a failure to fit your narrative to come at me?

Only way to justify losing Campbell is landing Ps2.....if so, I'd pencil Ps2 in as a starter day one....Rumph needs to guarantee Sr. his boy has a starting spot which he'd prolly take anyway...

Guys are looking to blame Rumph alone, but Richt and Diaz play a larger role in a recruits final decision.

Richt has done wonders for this program over the past 2 years, but he does carry negatives from his Georgia days.

Diaz has brought excitement to our defense but at the same time. His defense has blown the money down too many **** times. Our DB are made to look like fools because of the **** he calls on 3rd downs.

Rumph has know TC since forever. I'm sure TC and his fam have major respect for Rumph. I am sure Mike has done everything he can do on his part to land TC.

If TC chooses to go elsewhere. Imo it would have nothing to do with Rumph not selling TC. Or because TC thinks Rumph can't get him to the next level.

If we close with at least 1 of 2 cbs and bethel? And Chatman, Nesta and Miller?
I’d say those deserve a little slack based on the class that will yield at dL and db.

Who the **** are you or anyone on this board to critical of what you know NOTHING!!!! about

Advertisement
“Three generations of imbeciles are enough.”

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, discussing OPs lineage.

When this staff was hired my number 1 concern was not enough proven recruiters on defense and now it looks as though my concern is becoming a reality. I don't think its a coincidence that all the players were scrambling for are on defense

CB fail since Rumph has been here:

2016: Tyler Byrd
2017: Henderson, Wilson, Davis
2018: Campbell, Surtain

Those were all the top CB targets for us each year. Inexcusable.

Advertisement

Well we can't conclusively say this for another 24 hours. I'm still holding out hope that one of TC or PS2 comes to their senses and signs with us. Just too good of an opportunity here for them.

However, if they don't, you're right. That would be just too much evidence of Rumph's lack of recruiting/sales ability. Two or three misses you can excuse away. But after a while the pattern is too obvious.

It's really unacceptable especially this year. Two kids that he coaches in high school, two local kids, who play his position, and would be their position coach at the next level, and you go 0 for 2? We can find a coach that can teach and be a better recruiter than Rumph. This is really pathetic.

And somehow our DL was pretty strong when Richt got here. Him and Kul have turned it into a thin unit that's whiffing left and right.

Advertisement
HEY HEY HEY, Coach Richt hired Kul & Rumph therefore he receives quite a bit of the blame along with Diaz. Just because a kid grew up in the Miami area means very little today with bags, living in another area, and experiencing life differently than in Miami. After all if you ask people outside of Miami they will give you a much different perspective about the prospects of living in Miami. IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

Marco
Henderson
Edwards
S.Davis

Campbell
PS2
Samuel

Will this guy ever land an elite CB lol ?

Blades don't count. He would of been a cane no matter what

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back