Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Advertisement
Yall can say all this “he’s behind the eight ball” stuff all you want about rumph but y’all forget to see that its his job to convince these kids to see that we are a top program, when other coaches in worst circumstances got kids

Look i want rumph to succeed i want us to get all the top kids, so far he hasn’t done much and it warrants criticism, he gotta show me something until then imma keep getting on him for his fails
You on rumph head, where’s the criticism for the other coaches?

You a dumb MF straight up. Kools gone which is good because he was trash at recruting too(almost as bad as Rumph). Banda was the one that locked in all those recruits Rumph pulled except 1 maybe 2. Diaz has been locking in some good LBs like Steed and this coming class is stacked with LBs if he ***** this class up like Rumph did last class then I will be calling for him to be fired too. Rumph tho is trash and I dont understand why you love sucking his **** and supporting him. Its pathetic for a grown man to be **** riding someone like that.
Brooklyndee told you it was not all Banda like a lot of you try to say but y’all just don’t want to give rumph any credit at all. Y’all lame af and just looking for someone to blame, again you say he’s so horrible then what does that say about the rest of the coaches recruiting on defense?

We all know he can't close. But can Mike get the CBs to turn their head though? That kills me.

Advertisement
How exactly is UM not an "established" program, Broke? The Clemson game made it apparent there is still a talent disparity between UM and CFB's elite, but with Campbell and Surtain, you start closing that gap quickly.

This isn't FIU. At one point last season, this team was the #2 in country and in the playoff hunt for most of the year. Rumph's statement more or less insinuates that Georgia and Alabama are places you can compete for titles at immediately while UM is not. He's attempting to deflect the blame by making a claim that simply isn't true. And if Rumph truly believes UM can't reach that level, he needs to be fired. It's downright embarrassing to have a coach on staff with that type of mentality.
If you thought we really had the #2 team in the country than you definitely are clueless. Alabama is more established than we are point blank period. Stop being a gump *** homer. Lls

Brooklyndee told you it was not all Banda like a lot of you try to say but y’all just don’t want to give rumph any credit at all. Y’all lame af and just looking for someone to blame, again you say he’s so horrible then what does that say about the rest of the coaches recruiting on defense?

I been saying that Kool is trash at recruiting. Im glad hes gone. Im not seeing any issues with Banda and like I said if Diaz doesnt lock up these LBs this class he gotta go, but the LBs he did pull in have been good and we not worried about LB right now if he misses this class he does. Its not normal though for a grown *** man to **** ride like this though.

broke look at who he has got, a legacy kid, a kid who wanted so bad to be cane, another kid who wanted to play for richt, he whiffed on three kids he coached and has known since they were kids, I'm sorry he deserves criticism

Advertisement
I been saying that Kool is trash at recruiting. Im glad hes gone. Im not seeing any issues with Banda and like I said if Diaz doesnt lock up these LBs this class he gotta go, but the LBs he did pull in have been good and we not worried about LB right now if he misses this class he does. Its not normal though for a grown *** man to **** ride like this though.

you also got to remember that manny only wanted one LB in this class and it was joyner, but if manny whiffs on this group of LBs then i will be criticizing him just as much as rumph, but he hasn't so why should we?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back