Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Advertisement
Sell it to who? Surtain chose a team that just won the championship and is basically in the title game every year. Campbell chose the team that lost that title game. Look at how miami struggled in every game except for 2.

Yall dudes so focused on this who landing who shît and are not seeing clearly. Miami probably would have had to make the playoffs to get 1 of them dudes.

Its his job to convince these kids that we are on the up and its not like he coached them since they were kids and should know how they are, texas got a top corner class and they were trash this year, FSU got top corners and they were absolute trash too so why cant rumph?

Its his job to convince these kids that we are on the up and its not like he coached them since they were kids and should know how they are, texas got a top corner class and they were trash this year, FSU got top corners and they were absolute trash too so why cant rumph?
Texas aint south florida

Advertisement
Look i want rumph to succeed i want us to get all the top kids, so far he hasn’t done much and it warrants criticism, he gotta show me something until then imma keep getting on him for his fails

Advertisement
Its facts. Texas kids dont leave texas and herman has only been there 1 year. The elite players in south florida dont give a **** about staying home because they are looking to jump on the team that's winning at that time.

And i countered that by saying we got kids from here in sh¡t seasons, everyone was saying win and they will come well we won had a ten win season we are on the up with great depth for them to start early and still didn’t get them when under golden we were crap and still got top local kids

Thats all part of it. It doesnt matter the circumstance it was a lucky *** win. Syracuse won what 4 or 5 games?
So how is it that a Clemson team that’s so fa
Thats all part of it. It doesnt matter the circumstance it was a lucky *** win. Syracuse won what 4 or 5 games?
So Clemson isn’t as far ahead of us as you claimed . Otherwise they would have beat Syracuse

And i countered that by saying we got kids from here in sh¡t seasons, everyone was saying win and they will come well we won had a ten win season we are on the up with great depth for them to start early and still didn’t get them when under golden we were crap and still got top local kids
What? This is the best class miami has got in over a decade so the 10 win season paid off. There are always going to be guys that go to miami regardless so you bringing ip golden holds no weight.

Advertisement
Did you watch the game ? The plays were there to be made early .

Put Rosier on Clemson and Bryant on our team and see how the game goes then , I really don’t think we’re that far off . We’re a great QB away

Dude sitting in that end zone in Charlotte that was the most pathetic performance I have ever seen by a Canes team. Clemson was better and its ok to lose. However lose with your ********s still attached to your body.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You make no sense. Sports dont work like that.
You make no sense . You said Syracuse got lucky to beat Clemson when really it was because Kelly Bryant went down and they weren’t that good without him. Was NC State lucky to almost beat them too ?

Rumph has gotten 5 4stars in the Last 2 classes at his postion, also helped get 2 4 stars in kaileon Herbert and Nesta Silvera

Kool has 3(2 since Johnson gone) in the last 2 classes on dline

Diaz- none in the last 2 classes at lb

Banda- with 1 at his postion in the last 2 classes. Helped with cbs too

But yeah rumph is the big problem in recruiting..... stop sugar coating sh*t and using rumph as a scape goat. All the coaches haven’t done well on recruiting blue chip players on defense the last 2 classes. It’s not just rumph who needs to improve

You a dumb MF straight up. Kools gone which is good because he was trash at recruting too(almost as bad as Rumph). Banda was the one that locked in all those recruits Rumph pulled except 1 maybe 2. Diaz has been locking in some good LBs like Steed and this coming class is stacked with LBs if he ***** this class up like Rumph did last class then I will be calling for him to be fired too. Rumph tho is trash and I dont understand why you love sucking his **** and supporting him. Its pathetic for a grown man to be **** riding someone like that.

What? This is the best class miami has got in over a decade so the 10 win season paid off. There are always going to be guys that go to miami regardless so you bringing ip golden holds no weight.

It brings weight to argument that you say rumph was behind the eight ball when Paul Williams a sh¡tty a$$ coach still got high level kids in our dark times and rumph is only getting legacies or diehards and having issues getting kids he coached since pop warner so yes what im saying has major weight

Advertisement
Back