Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Rumph is like the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair.

Gets beat from pillar to post all match, and then Arn Anderson hits a spine buster behind the ref’s back and he steals the win at the last second.

IM CRYINNGGGG...LMAO

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I think the attitude towards rumph is over blown because we struck out on the heritage duo..so for ppl here they’ll always hold that against him..all I’d like to see from Rumph/Diaz his them tru to recruit pure man 2 man cover prototypes more. Imo guys like couch/Clarke have that skill set u look for

he was striking out BEFORE the heritage duo.....the Heritage duo 1/2 was suppose to SAVE Him and when that came and went......well we saw it for what it is.

There recruiting board at corner is consistently sh*tty...4 years in a row.... THIS WAS A GREAT PICK UP THOUGH...but we routinely are walking on south beach ocean ave looking for a prostitute at 525am hoping to get laid...when everyone else is snatching up all the baddy's on Washington at 2...EVERY YEAR/every cycle.

Advertisement
A
he was striking out BEFORE the heritage duo.....the Heritage duo 1/2 was suppose to SAVE Him and when that came and went......well we saw it for what it is.

There recruiting board at corner is consistently sh*tty...4 years in a row.... THIS WAS A GREAT PICK UP THOUGH...but we routinely are walking on south beach ocean ave looking for a prostitute at 525am hoping to get laid...when everyone else is snatching up all the baddy's on Washington at 2...EVERY YEAR/every cycle.
aint nun wrong with plan D ***** If the price is right🤣😭..when did Rumph get here 16?..my notion has been until we put together 2 or 3 10 win season we not gonna be pulling top guys at a position of national priority..which is DB...you gotta bring more weight when u recruiting against the big boys.

I'm not reading 18 pages, but just from Dunson's tape - I'll tell you what I REALLY like about him - his ball skills. Dude knows how to chase it down and/or go up and get it. I'm tired of seeing our CBs just run with a guy and hope they can faceguard and knock the ball out at the last second. This guy has a natural instinct to look back for the football and make a play on it.

I'm not reading 18 pages, but just from Dunson's tape - I'll tell you what I REALLY like about him - his ball skills. Dude knows how to chase it down and/or go up and get it. I'm tired of seeing our CBs just run with a guy and hope they can faceguard and knock the ball out at the last second. This guy has a natural instinct to look back for the football and make a play on it.
i agree. this is a win

Advertisement

Duuudddeee what the **** that is hilarious I'm dying.

Bandy was coming here as long as UM offered, not only that but he is no longer at UM, Dean was subpar here, Gilbert can't play CB, DJ ivey sucks, the trial is still out on Williams and Couch, Clark is a huge project with his chances of becoming an effective CB being 50 50 she to his severe lack of physicality, and Dunson has not committed.... in short CB depth is still trash becuase Rumph sucks.

🤦🏾‍♂️

Boys still go by “he was always going to be a cane moniker” oh like josh jobe, Sony michel, Calvin Ridley and a host of others were once deemed as? Or even recent legacies like Mark Anthony richards and mcintosh? Where they end up? Not at ******* Miami lol. They stay trying to downplay a recruiting win but in reality a win is a win period

Advertisement
I think the question is why it comes down to last minute prayers? Listen, Williams/Couch and then Dunson/Clarke are really good classes. But, 2 of those were last minute pulls. It’s tough to live that way.

As it is, another high level CB class for Rumph.

Tough for who? You or coach rumph? Seems to be a personal issue that you need to sort out.

Bobby Bowden was lauded for his ability to close late! Rumph is being discredited for it. Lolololol FOH

Boys still go by “he was always going to be a cane moniker” oh like josh jobe, Sony michel, Calvin Ridley and a host of others were deemed as? Or even recent legacies like Mark Anthony richards and mcintosh? They stay trying to downplay a recruiting win
Exactly!!!!!

Rumph turning these dudes into transgenders..they want it both ways.

Tough for who? You or coach rumph? Seems to be a personal issue that you need to sort out.

Bobby Bowden was lauded for his ability to close late! Rumph is being discredited for it. Lolololol FOH

Bobby Bowden strategically closed late like that as he had those kids as SILENTS...to f*ck up others recruiting...Rumph and comp just f*ck up recruiting.

I'm a fan of this pull. I think we need a grad transfer and another cb for numbers.

Advertisement
Bobby Bowden strategically closed late like that as he had those kids as SILENTS...to f*ck up others recruiting...Rumph and comp just f*ck up recruiting.

I'm a fan of this pull. I think we need a grad transfer and another cb for numbers.
I dont understand how he looks at the room and doesn't get at least a little worried. Like dude we have 4 corners and Ivey is looking like a bust. I dont like the fact that we are 1 injury away from being in deep ****. Like dunson and Clarke are not supposed to play there freshman year because (a) we have a coach who has been here for almost 5 years and ur supposed to have depth by then and (b) they aren't physically ready and then with Clarke this is his first time playing pure corner

Tough in terms of relying on that year after year big guy.

We have 4 corners on the roster in spring of year 5. That’s ok with you? ***** it lol. Rumph and our defensive staff do a great job recruiting. They are part of an organization that is 14-16 in the last 30. But they are doing just great!

yea i dont see how people dont get it. Um has 4 scholly corners on roster with 1 being 165 pounds soaking wet...and 1 that runs like Navaughn Donaldson. Add to it have a cb committed that is a project and never played the spot much.

But we digress...they are SLAYING it...bunch of 4 star guys.

4 star Isaiah dunson?
3 star Marcus Clarke

4 star Christian Williams (flipped A bama commit/LSU lean)

4 star Te Cory couch(flipped from Michigan)

4 star Gilbert frierson
4 star al blades
4 star dj ivey

4 star Trajan bandy
4 star Dean

🤫
View attachment 109046

LOL:

U do realize that Banda was the lead recruiter for both Ivey & Frierson, correct?

U do realize that Richt was the one who initiated contact w/ Bandy & apologized for the previous staff for overlooking him, correct?

U do realize that a corpse would’ve recruited BLADES Jr to Miami, correct.

U do realize that Dean was dropped by Bama and he did chit here, correct?

Now, we can give Rumph complete credit for Williams, Dunson, Clarke, and Couche.

Don’t be like UF and just say this person is a 4 star, that person is a 4 star. Only Williams a true blue chip.

Couche was a fringe 3/4 star (not top 300)
Dunson is a fringe 3/4 star (not top 300)
Clarke is a 3 star (not top 300)

Rumph’s recruiting has left something to be desired, period.

Advertisement
Back