Isaiah Dunson CB commits

LOL:

U do realize that Banda was the lead recruiter for both Ivey & Frierson, correct?

U do realize that Richt was the one who initiated contact w/ Bandy & apologized for the previous staff for overlooking him, correct?

U do realize that a corpse would’ve recruited BLADES Jr to Miami, correct.

U do realize that Dean was dropped by Bama and he did chit here, correct?

Now, we can give Rumph complete credit for Williams, Dunson, Clarke, and Couche.

Don’t be like UF and just say this person is a 4 star, that person is a 4 star. Only Williams a true blue chip.

Couche was a fringe 3/4 star (not top 300)
Dunson is a fringe 3/4 star (not top 300)
Clarke is a 3 star (not top 300)

Rumph’s recruiting has left something to be desired, period.
Quit trying to use excuses to discredit somebody. Rumph Gets all the Criticism for guys he don’t land but the ones he do y’all want to put asterisks over Every recruit he does get. It don’t work like that and it’s pure hating imo which is a weak *** trait. Rumph kept frierson committed, you know banda didn’t with all of the blue chip decommitments he has had and it’s an extensive list...

The whole staff recruiting has left something to be desired, there is absolutely no reason to single him out over the others when he has done as good or BETTER than majority of them. That’s plain hating but do you. And if they are rated as a 4 star on the composite rankings which is what I use Then they are a **** 4 star. When they do those blue chip ratios they use ANY 4 star recruit and count them as a blue chip recruit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yea i dont see how people dont get it. Um has 4 scholly corners on roster with 1 being 165 pounds soaking wet...and 1 that runs like Navaughn Donaldson. Add to it have a cb committed that is a project and never played the spot much.

But we digress...they are SLAYING it...bunch of 4 star guys.
It’s not his fault bandy ma
LOL:

U do realize that Banda was the lead recruiter for both Ivey & Frierson, correct?

U do realize that Richt was the one who initiated contact w/ Bandy & apologized for the previous staff for overlooking him, correct?

Now, we can give Rumph complete credit for Williams, Dunson, Clarke, and Couche.

Don’t be like UF and just say this person is a 4 star, that person is a 4 star. Only Williams a true blue chip.

This is the only fan base that tears down our own kids. Couch and dunson are 4 stars and can play anywhere

giphy.gif
he was striking out BEFORE the heritage duo.....the Heritage duo 1/2 was suppose to SAVE Him and when that came and went......well we saw it for what it is.

There recruiting board at corner is consistently sh*tty...4 years in a row.... THIS WAS A GREAT PICK UP THOUGH...but we routinely are walking on south beach ocean ave looking for a prostitute at 525am hoping to get laid...when everyone else is snatching up all the baddy's on Washington at 2...EVERY YEAR/every cycle.

So I am sincerely curious.... What do you think makes Rumph so bad at recruiting? He doesnt seem like an Enos type prick, doesnt appear to be terrible at actually coaching the corners, is a local guy from South Florida....
Is he lazy? No personality?

Im not arguing for or against him, just wanted to understand the disconnect from people that are tied in and would know.

Advertisement
Quit trying to use excuses to discredit somebody. Rumph Gets all the Criticism for guys he don’t land but the ones he do y’all want to put asterisks over Every recruit he does get. It don’t work like that and it’s pure hating imo which is a weak *** trait. Rumph kept frierson committed, you know banda didn’t with all of the blue chip decommitments he has had and it’s an extensive list...

The whole staff recruiting has left something to be desired, there is absolutely no reason to single him out over the others when he has done as good or BETTER than majority of them. That’s plain hating but do you. And if they are rated as a 4 star on the composite rankings which is what I use Then they are a **** 4 star. When they do those blue chip ratios they use ANY 4 star recruit and count them as a blue chip recruit.

Excuses?? Lol. I provided u facts, blood. What r u talking about? Get out ur homerism feelings.

I’ve been the MAIN one saying stop looking at star rank and look at composite rankings, and gave clear evidence as to what differentiates the elite teams v. non elites.

U know what, fck it. U right; Rumph is an elite recruiter & teacher. Hence, NFL teams have been flocking to draft our DBs since 2016.

Bobby Bowden strategically closed late like that as he had those kids as SILENTS...to f*ck up others recruiting...Rumph and comp just f*ck up recruiting.

Wasn’t anything strategic about Bobby closing except the checks finally clearing.

Maybe so in reference to “them” but Rumph seems to be consistently coming through in the clutch.

Maybe..just maybe he’s found his niche & relates better to non south florida DB’s instead of the local diva/drama/front runner BS. If so, I’m all for it.

I'm a fan of this pull. I think we need a grad transfer and another cb for numbers.

Agreed...

Tough in terms of relying on that year after year big guy.

We have 4 corners on the roster in spring of year 5. That’s ok with you? ***** it lol. Rumph and our defensive staff do a great job recruiting. They are part of an organization that is 14-16 in the last 30. But they are doing just great!

You don’t know WTF you want. You’re just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks. If we had 6 cb’s..miserable fcks like you would complain how we only have 3 bc the other 3 suck. 🤣🤣🤣 FOH

Year 5 with yet another HC & can’t string together back to back 8/9 win seasons & we should be stacked at the coffers with players at every spot? In what life???

You folks are real looney tunes.

It’s not his fault bandy ma

This is the only fan base that tears down our own kids. Couch and dunson are 4 stars and can play anywhere

Lol; bro....I state facts. We’re talking about Rumph & recruiting. Rumph is a good recruiter for fringe 3/4 star kids, but he’s **** poor for any top 300 kids. This is not chitting on the kids, this is chitting on Rumph’s ability to attract elite kids at the DB position.

Advertisement
You don’t know WTF you want. You’re just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks. If we had 6 cb’s..miserable fcks like you would complain how we only have 3 bc the other 3 suck. 🤣🤣🤣 FOH

Year 5 with yet another HC & can’t string together back to back 8/9 win seasons & we should be stacked at the coffers with players at every spot? In what life???

You folks are real looney tunes.
Ok buddy. Have a great day. I have supported all the corners we have taken the last 2 years. A simpleton like you can only see results. I’m talking flawed process that isn’t sustainable. Beyond your comprehension level apparently.

Again, have a blessed day.

LOL:

Dunson is a 4* top 300 CB btw

Ok buddy. Have a great day. I have supported all the corners we have taken the last 2 years. A simpleton like you can only see results. I’m talking flawed process that isn’t sustainable. Beyond your comprehension level apparently.

Again, have a blessed day.

If you supported all the corners we’ve taken then it’s you whose the simpleton you village idiot bc a few of those guys had no business being Canes. One kid barely played cb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you supported all the corners we’ve taken then it’s you whose the simpleton you village idiot bc a few of those guys had no business being Canes. One kid didn’t barely played cb.
Ok bud. Hope you are having a great day. I’m not even sure what you are trying to say but I have no further need to converse. It’s a great day for Miami and you want to argue in circles. Go be great!

Because south Florida is shady. Also its easier to sell kids on Miami from an out of state standpoint instead of kids who have been in Miami all their life and want to experience something different
You're not allowed to say that on canesinsightscout.com where you got Mods who play passive aggressive.. tells you everything you need to know about them *** people.
A

aint nun wrong with plan D ***** If the price is right🤣😭..when did Rumph get here 16?..my notion has been until we put together 2 or 3 10 win season we not gonna be pulling top guys at a position of national priority..which is DB...you gotta bring more weight when u recruiting against the big boys.
I've said the same..still don't care for Rumph but folks act like he need to be hung from s tree. Throw out random names and when don't land said kid it Rumph deserves to burn in ****.. lol

Advertisement
Dunson barely played the DB position. He primarily played WR. This is y I think he should RS b/c he’s got the skills and physical traits, but needs to learn the DB position.
That’s fine I would hope we can start redshirting guys. It’s much needed not every Frosh is ready to go early

Advertisement
Back