Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Is there a Twitter commitment with pics anywhere?
Screenshot_20200119-195932_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
bama is at least slick with the bag game. UGA doesnt even hide it, i know they just got in a little trouble but they are getting away with murder.

The the s.e.c. (slavery embezzlement conference) will never give up its ability to have that advantage, they basically make every so called infraction an "isolated incident" therefore it just goes away! Remember the Lsu situation earlier last year for that 180K payment, this is basically what the security & exchage commission conference does to most people:

Cover 3 guy imo .Looks like a strider . Needs to improve them feets . That’s why his 40 is so slow. Decent recovery speed

This was a down year for CBs in South Florida. Clarke and Dunson are excellent hauls. Just looking at this class, especially given the 6-7 record, I’m supremely happy with this commit.

My issue is Rumph let us thin out so badly with so much talent available in past classes that we’re in a real bind depth wise, and this commitment feels more like luck than effort. But I’m not as negative on Rumph as many here are. There are worse coaches on the staff still.

We still need the FAU kid.

Advertisement
This was a down year for CBs in South Florida. Clarke and Dunson are excellent hauls. Just looking at this class, especially given the 6-7 record, I’m supremely happy with this commit.

My issue is Rumph let us thin out so badly with so much talent available in past classes that we’re in a real bind depth wise, and this commitment feels more like luck than effort. But I’m not as negative on Rumph as many here are. There are worse coaches on the staff still.

We still need the FAU kid.
they bene working this kid behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Solid pick-up but here's whats funny:

Rumph cant croot so we have no CB depth. However, because we have no depth, Rumph is actually able to sell 1-2 kids at end of the recruiting cycle (Dunson this year, Williams last year) on coming to UM for early playing time because we have no depth. The irony lol

Mike jax was a 4 star
i thought he was a 3 star but his recruiting wasnt followed because he locked in on miami. they figured a bama kid coming here was no good but the fact of it was he came here because he had family in so fla so he wasnt looking around.

The the s.e.c. (slavery embezzlement conference) will never give up its ability to have that advantage, they basically make every so called infraction an "isolated incident" therefore it just goes away! Remember the Lsu situation earlier last year for that 180K payment, this is basically what the security & exchage commission conference does to most people:

I like that. I like to refer to it as the ConfederSEC.

Advertisement
It happens a lot. Just like offering on what recruiting rankings say rather than evaluations. That’s how you get in trouble.
They have also been using this against us. I think they (SEC and others) use this for us to offer the basic guy and they act like they wanted him. I don't know maybe I believe in this conspiracy cause we miss eval on tons of players. Too many to count that it seems unreal.

Advertisement
If he can land this kid and one other, awesome. Still won’t solve the issue of landing a local elite talent. Land 1 at least from time to time. Lack of backyard recruiting will haunt us. Yes, we can patch it by landing some decent guys but unless we are patching it with the elite prospects from other states then this is still a major red flag and needs to be addressed.
Facts

That's my issue

They have also been using this against us. I think they (SEC and others) use this for us to offer the basic guy and they act like they wanted him. I don't know maybe I believe in this conspiracy cause we miss eval on tons of players. Too many to count that it seems unreal.

What makes evaluations appear worse is when you sign players who don't fit your scheme or you ask them to do things they're not good at. Chickillo, McCord and AQM were JAGs, but I bet they'd have been all-ACC caliber players here if we didn't misuse them like Golden did. Tracy Howard didn't suck, he just wasn't great at what he was being asked to do here. You see it with guys like Mallory on offense being asked to in-block.

Target the best players that fit what you're trying to do, let them do what they do best, and your evaluations will start to seem much better

What makes evaluations appear worse is when you sign players who don't fit your scheme or you ask them to do things they're not good at. Chickillo, McCord and AQM were JAGs, but I bet they'd have been all-ACC caliber players here if we didn't misuse them like Golden did. Tracy Howard didn't suck, he just wasn't great at what he was being asked to do here. You see it with guys like Mallory on offense being asked to in-block.

Target the best players that fit what you're trying to do, let them do what they do best, and your evaluations will start to seem much better
Howard went to the league and was exposed. He was what he was man u still remembering the five star tag in HS. All that He **** gets erased when u play against speed. Howard would of been the same player at UF and he would go to the NFL and be the same guy. He lacked speed man period and was misranked. It happens

Advertisement
Back