Isaiah Dunson CB commits

The notion is why ppl say it. If you look around SFLA, the area is flooded with DBs, we should be able to get top players from there.. so it shouldn’t be a need to leave the state for that.

If you're dealing with entitled divas, and parents who are trying to pimp their kids, then I think its necessary to go out of state in order to change the perception towards the program. Eventually a MIA football scholarship will once again hold value in S.Fla

Advertisement
I think the attitude towards rumph is over blown because we struck out on the heritage duo..so for ppl here they’ll always hold that against him..all I’d like to see from Rumph/Diaz his them tru to recruit pure man 2 man cover prototypes more. Imo guys like couch/Clarke have that skill set u look for

Exactly man, they still on the rag cause those 2 guys went elsewhere, and how have they been doing, and we still ended up with the #1 pass defense in the nation, and those same clowns were still bytching, lol. All coach rumph had down is do what he's suppose to be doing, getting guys to play up to their potential, and he's definitely been giving them the tools to do that.

I was straight with clarke in the class, but if coach rumph closes with clarke, dunson and colson, that'll be another good look for coach rumph, the most underrated recruiter on staff.

And its just a matter of time before couch starts pushing for more playing time as well, would've been good if he could've redshirted, but you right man, clarke and couch are definitely the type db's we need on this team!

Advertisement
4 star Isaiah dunson?
3 star Marcus Clarke

4 star Christian Williams (flipped A bama commit/LSU lean)

4 star Te Cory couch(flipped from Michigan)

4 star Gilbert frierson
4 star al blades
4 star dj ivey

4 star Trajan bandy
4 star Dean

🤫
View attachment 109046

I know you say this like its a good, positive thing for Rumph.

I look at that list and shrug. That should be the bare minimum haul for any DB coach at this University. Bunch of four stars? We in South Florida. They grow on trees down here.

Our best CBs of late have all been out of staters, too. Its weird, to me.

Exactly man, they still on the rag cause those 2 guys went elsewhere, and how have they been doing, and we still ended up with the #1 pass defense in the nation, and those same clowns were still bytching, lol. All coach rumph had down is do what he's suppose to be doing, getting guys to play up to their potential, and he's definitely been giving them the tools to do that.

I was straight with clarke in the class, but if coach rumph closes with clarke, dunson and colson, that'll be another good look for coach rumph, the most underrated recruiter on staff.

And its just a matter of time before couch starts pushing for more playing time as well, would've been good if he could've redshirted, but you right man, clarke and couch are definitely the type db's we need on this team!
we were never getting surtain, his pops wanted a bama gig. Jobe needed to go to a school that didnt care about education.
TC was the bad loss.

Advertisement
A little clarification to those who are saying Clarke is a project. Its not like this kid didn't play cb. His jr year he played mostly on offense as that's where he was needed and he lead the state in td's. With that said when ever they played against a top notch wr Clarke was put on him. Might be off a hair but he had like 6 int his jr year and thats with limited snaps. His coaches will tell you he was the best player on the field his jr year and he led them to a 8A state title. This young man when pushed turns it on and doesn't get beat out. Im predicting him to be the surprise of our class. JMO .

4 star Isaiah dunson?
3 star Marcus Clarke

4 star Christian Williams (flipped A bama commit/LSU lean)

4 star Te Cory couch(flipped from Michigan)

4 star Gilbert frierson
4 star al blades
4 star dj ivey

4 star Trajan bandy
4 star Dean

🤫
View attachment 109046

i've defended rumph before but frierson doesn't play CB and ivey was pretty shaky last season. we have no idea how good couch and williams are because they've never played. al blades is good. the other two guys aren't on campus. rumph and this group have a lot to prove.

i've defended rumph before but frierson doesn't play CB and ivey was pretty shaky last season. we have no idea how good couch and williams are because they've never played. al blades is good. the other two guys aren't on campus. rumph and this group have a lot to prove.

AND he said Jhavonte Dean...As part of HIS arguement. That's unreal

we were never getting surtain, his pops wanted a bama gig. Jobe needed to go to a school that didnt care about education.
TC was the bad loss.

Facts except on the t.c. one, you either want to be a Cane or you dont, the good news for t.c., he went and took that bag, cause from the way he's been playing, that'll be the most money he'll seeat one time again for a minute!

Advertisement
A little clarification to those who are saying Clarke is a project. Its not like this kid didn't play cb. His jr year he played mostly on offense as that's where he was needed and he lead the state in td's. With that said when ever they played against a top notch wr Clarke was put on him. Might be off a hair but he had like 6 int his jr year and thats with limited snaps. His coaches will tell you he was the best player on the field his jr year and he led them to a 8A state title. This young man when pushed turns it on and doesn't get beat out. Im predicting him to be the surprise of our class. JMO .

Ya I agree with this...A little raw overall, sure. But I don't understand the project talk for him.

I don't think he won a state title though?

Facts except on the t.c. one, you either want to be a Cane or you dont, the good news for t.c., he went and took that bag, cause from the way he's been playing, that'll be the most money he'll seeat one time again for a minute!
bama is at least slick with the bag game. UGA doesnt even hide it, i know they just got in a little trouble but they are getting away with murder.

Advertisement
We’re paper thin at CB and need serious help. I’m glad we got a talented kid to develop, especially at this stage...and who knows how fast he catches on.

396k03.png

@ Mike Rumph

Advertisement
Back