Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Advertisement
You are a special dumb muthafcka, aren't you. You act like the most whiny female I've ever known, always react to chit w/o reading thoroughly what anyone said. First off, you dumb fck, I said he is the type of kid you would WANT to RS so he could hone his skills. When or where in thee FCK did I write off this kid? If you go to my original post, u dumb mutha fcka, I said we need this kid b/c it creates COMP (and since your COMPrehesion skills is equivalent to a dead *****, COMP was short for COMPETITION) and needed depth.

Why would u or any logical fan want a true freshman, who BARELY played DB in school want to be thrust in to action against D1 P5 talent? If he proves himself and takes over a starting position or 2 deep rotation, fine....if he's RS to build more knowledge and size, fine; regardless it was a good pick up, and being RS has nothing to do w/ being written off. We need to get to the point of being able to RS freshmen talent, anyways.....but who am I kidding Pee3000, all you do is get triggered like an abused wife anytime someone says anything you perceive as negative about the program. It's your M.O.

8 months until fall camp you dyslexic lobotomy patient. 8 months & you’re calling for a RS & writing bibles to me trying to justify your moronic conclusion.

What M.O? You’re such an abortion! MFer it was you who started the name calling with me but like the maggot everyone knows you to be..here you are playing the victim like a me too victim. FOH crying game.

8 months until fall camp you dyslexic lobotomy patient. 8 months & you’re calling for a RS & writing bibles to me trying to justify your moronic conclusion.

What M.O? You’re such an abortion! MFer it was you who started the name calling with me but like the maggot everyone knows you to be..here you are playing the victim like a me too victim. FOH crying game.

LMAO. I suggest you go back and re-read homie and how you came at me when I wasn't even talking to you. Like I said, anytime you perceive anything negative you get triggered. Always have, and this is my first interaction w/ you. Lol.

Anyways, I stand by what I said and if you think I'm writing off the kid, then that's on you, but I for one am tired of us saying we're too young, and then constantly putting kids who may not be ready on the front line. Carry on

You don’t know WTF you want. You’re just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks. If we had 6 cb’s..miserable fcks like you would complain how we only have 3 bc the other 3 suck. 🤣🤣🤣 FOH

Year 5 with yet another HC & can’t string together back to back 8/9 win seasons & we should be stacked at the coffers with players at every spot? In what life???

You folks are real looney tunes.

Advertisement
If Rumph can just develop Dunson, Clarke, Williams and Couch, UM is going to be locking down some receivers for years to come. These guys have the natural talent; fast and long. If they are competitive and are coached up, we’re in pretty good shape at corner back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s been written before but I’ll repeat. We need to recruit Atlanta hard. Great football being played. It’s the number 1 sport in the state (though baseball and basketball is strong). And these are city kids who like warm weather. People in Atlanta love Miami (and Los Angeles). And it’s a short flight. It is such a natural fit.

Advertisement
We're going to finally see the real Mike Rumph over the next two seasons.

Rumph's strength is supposed to be development. Colbert, Young, MJ. Even Dean started looking okay in the end there. But Delaney struggled and Bandy is Bandy, and the jury is out on Ivey, Blades, and the 2019 and 2020 kids. I'm not sure we can definitively say anything other than he's not a good recruiter but not a bad developer.

If Rumph is who his supporters say he is, we should have a high quality stable of CBs who can help win the ACC for us. Because the raw talent is absolutely there with Blades, Couch, Williams, Clarke and Dunson, even if they're not future Day 1/2 NFL prospects like the kids that got away. If not, we're going to be giving up big plays that will cost us some games. Hoping for the best.

Advertisement
Back