Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Wasn’t anything strategic about Bobby closing except the checks finally clearing.

Maybe so in reference to “them” but Rumph seems to be consistently coming through in the clutch.

Maybe..just maybe he’s found his niche & relates better to non south florida DB’s instead of the local diva/drama/front runner BS. If so, I’m all for it.

Agreed...

I actually agree he would/does better out of south Fla.
For example dude is from Delray beach and hasn't grabbed a palm beach kid in forever. Also Delray beach atlantic has like 2 big time underclassmen dbs I'm not sure if we offered yet.

Rumph had the personality of the clear eyes guy...and good no weight in s.fla regardless of him playing at the u.

Advertisement
Are you on crack? It’s 8 months until fall camp. Have a seat

Naw, but clearly u r. Anybody w a fckin brain would want a kid w raw tools to RS so he can hone those skills, ESPECIALLY when he’s not an EE. Pull ur panties up mutha fcka, & stop being a simp.

Last edited:
I actually agree he would/does better out of south Fla.
For example dude is from Delray beach and hasn't grabbed a palm beach kid in forever. Also Delray beach atlantic has like 2 big time underclassmen dbs I'm not sure if we offered yet.

Rumph had the personality of the clear eyes guy...and good no weight in s.fla regardless of him playing at the u.

Rumph is stoic, reserved...he’s a man through & through. It might not appeal to everyone but it appears he’s found his niche.

I’m sure miami winning ten plus games every year would help him tremendously.

Advertisement
Naw, but clearly u r. Anybody w a fckin brain would want a kid w raw tools to RS so he can hone those skills, ESPECIALLY when he’s not an EE. Pull ur panties up mutha fcka, & stop being a simp.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you belong on the short yellow bus without seats & only wheel chair straps to write a kid off as a RS 8 months before fall camp.

You better start wearing a wig to hide the scars from your lobotomy.

Rumph is stoic, reserved...he’s a man through & through. It might not appeal to everyone but it appears he’s found his niche.

I’m sure miami winning ten plus games every year would help him tremendously.
He’s the opposite of Banda.

Advertisement
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you belong on the short yellow bus without seats & only wheel chair straps to write a kid off as a RS 8 months before fall camp.

You better start wearing a wig to hide the scars from your lobotomy.

You are a special dumb muthafcka, aren't you. You act like the most whiny female I've ever known, always react to chit w/o reading thoroughly what anyone said. First off, you dumb fck, I said he is the type of kid you would WANT to RS so he could hone his skills. When or where in thee FCK did I write off this kid? If you go to my original post, u dumb mutha fcka, I said we need this kid b/c it creates COMP (and since your COMPrehesion skills is equivalent to a dead *****, COMP was short for COMPETITION) and needed depth.

Why would u or any logical fan want a true freshman, who BARELY played DB in school want to be thrust in to action against D1 P5 talent? If he proves himself and takes over a starting position or 2 deep rotation, fine....if he's RS to build more knowledge and size, fine; regardless it was a good pick up, and being RS has nothing to do w/ being written off. We need to get to the point of being able to RS freshmen talent, anyways.....but who am I kidding Pee3000, all you do is get triggered like an abused wife anytime someone says anything you perceive as negative about the program. It's your M.O.

Lol at primarily, no he didn’t. He was used as a rb and kick returner, sparingly played defense until his final season at Columbus

Brock, slap yourself. It's like you're reverting back to your old self of trying to be a contrarian to be a white knight. I know this off season got you feeling good again, but my g u need to simmer. You just said he primarily played defense his last year!!! He was considered an ATH until he wasn't considered an ATH b/c he played primarily DB his SR year. Jesus de Christo. My point w/ Dunson is even in his SR, he defended 3 passes, Brock. He played more WR than DB. Like ninjas are triggered b/c I said he's a good candidate for a RS b/c of his "RAW" tools and it could do him some good to learn the position a bit more.

Brock, slap yourself. It's like you're reverting back to your old self of trying to be a contrarian to be a white knight. I know this off season got you feeling good again, but my g u need to simmer. You just said he primarily played defense his last year!!! He was considered an ATH until he wasn't considered an ATH b/c he played primarily DB his SR year. Jesus de Christo. My point w/ Dunson is even in his SR, he defended 3 passes, Brock. He played more WR than DB.
You said he primarily played db in highschool. HE didn’t, was more of an athlete used at a variety of positions and was used primarily his senior season as a cb but not until then so not throughout highschool. You played yourself

Advertisement
You said he primarily played db in highschool. HE didn’t, was more of an athlete used at a variety of positions and was used primarily his senior season as a cb but not until then so not throughout highschool. You played yourself

Sure, Brock.

Don't mad at me b/c I called you out on your Rumph love fest, pimp. lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back