Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

I've said this before, he played both ways in high school and was one heck of a good receiver. With a walkover game plus an open week I wish they'd give him a good look as a WR.

Ball Hawk!

Barack Obama No GIF

Advertisement
I agree with that, u can blame gattis or TVD or the wrs. TVD was instantly going check down cause that’s how much faith he had. The wrs talent wasn’t a secret and they couldn’t get open vs those dbs and when they did TVD didn’t see them. I mean everything that could go wrong with the O did. I’m waiting for at least 5 more games to judge, it doesn’t look good so far no doubt. But it doesn’t effect our trajectory when u look at recruiting (so far). I want to see how the class closes cause we still need a lot.
thats fair.

look the entire O room has time to make changes. its obvious changes are need on the schematic side. we have enough of a sample there to know its not working right now w this roster. now, when they get the guys that fit their mold, different story, but again a lot of hope youre around and hope you land them (DT for Doritos garbage, QB for richt, etc.). based on our current WR room and how were recruiting there, its gonna be a portal offseason imo. the elite guys aren't coming and local kids (aside from the 2 we have) have told us no repeatedly. just a shot year imo for HS but thats not the end of the world. I would focus on adjusting the scheme to get better results bc you have to show results to land these transfers too.

Advertisement
Bc recruiting wins you championships… Everybody and their mama was saying Kirby was a corch… now he is favored to win his 2nd natty. It’s been 3 games, re-evaluate at the end of the year.
Anyone making the statement that Kirby was a corch was out of their god**** mind and a moron. KS got UGA to the national title game his 2nd year and dominated Bama for the first half of that game. Had Saban not put in Tua, UGA would be going for a 3rd title under Kirby. A lot of college football fans are myopic idiots.

Advertisement
Anyone making the statement that Kirby was a corch was out of their god**** mind and a moron. KS got UGA to the national title game his 2nd year and dominated Bama for the first half of that game. Had Saban not put in Tua, UGA would be going for a 3rd title under Kirby. A lot of college football fans are myopic idiots.
he was a good coach even then taking over for richt. he literally had a single down year and hes been elite there since.

ATM wasn't a good team last weekend or all year. we saw that vs sam Houston vs app state and vs us. they're gonna lose 3-4 times this year.
Umm some can argue A/M has more across the board talent than UM.

That argument false short

Umm some can argue A/M has more across the board talent than UM.

That argument false short
they have more talent bc they recruited at a higher level but I didnt say they weren't talented. I said they weren't a good team Saturday night nor were they a good team against app state or against sam Houston state. their offensive staff is holding them back. it'll never change until their O does. till then, they're a 4 loss team w a ton of talent.

UM has always been more talented than all of the coastal but we still lose a ton of games to coastal teams. we weren't a good team but we were more talented

WHO'S DEFENSE TUA COOKED?.

Advertisement
he was a good coach even then taking over for richt. he literally had a single down year and hes been elite there since.
Yea hes a real good coach though they dont do anything schematically crazy. He brings in the horses and lets em loose. He is essentially Bama with a better talent base in state. His instate comp is basically null and void other than Clemson making a decision and occasionaly wars with Bama.

Even Bama has challenges from Auburn..the state of ga for the most part is owned by UGA and has been forever. Add that with him bringing the bama way of 100 coaches and recruiting department with 30+ ppl and there you have it.

Yea hes a real good coach though they dont do anything schematically crazy. He brings in the horses and lets em loose. He is essentially Bama with a better talent base in state. His instate comp is basically null and void other than Clemson making a decision and occasionaly wars with Bama.

Even Bama has challenges from Auburn..the state of ga for the most part is owned by UGA and has been forever. Add that with him bringing the bama way of 100 coaches and recruiting department with 30+ ppl and there you have it.
agreed. didnt say hes a savant but hes not a bum that just lucked into this success. I also do think his staff right now is prolly the best hes had (combination of O and D). obviously Mel tucker is no slouch when he was at UGA

Advertisement
Right these fools thought we were going 12-0 now one loss and they trying to fire staffs and all that mess

Give them more credit than that. They were screaming 15-0. Can't forget ACC title game and Playoffs.

Advertisement
Back