Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

Cause every elite program that rose to monster went through this. Bama UGA Clemson, I have seen post through the years saying bama offense sucks then UGA has no wrs or offense, Dabo chokes. Etc etc etc......but one thing they all have in common they don’t recruit pretend four stars, they recruit the crime of the crop. We are after and getting those guys they are after, are there coaching red flags? Yea but every elite school early on had those same fans questioning coaching till the monsters cured them,
dabo overhauled his staff after WV

dabo was also a first time HC learning how to be an HC

Kirby was a first time HC.

Bamas offense was trash and became outdated and then saban went and hired Lane as his OC. saban even admitted that he needed to change his style.

now Melo George are pretend 4 stars? LOL. we just **** on our own kids bc our coaches can't use them properly and can't develop them. we've done this **** over and over again. you dont think at OSU that they'll be better as WRs under hartline?

Advertisement
It does but you have to also know how to get out of your own way sometimes. We did everything we could Saturday night to lose.
Most didn’t expect to win, realistically. Almost everyone was saying they would be happy if we didn’t get blown out of the stadium. We didn’t and yes we didn’t get out of our own way. It’s not a quick fix, there is culture issues. Tae being upset over PT is a prime example. TVD not having the wrs #s to call them to throw the ball is another. It’s gonna take time. 9 months doesn’t erase years of bad habits. This will get fixed one way or another.

I know people will disagree I watched it several times and besides the bonehead plays, we looked the part up front. When Kirby saban Harbaugh Urban Fisher take over, that’s how it looks immediately. I know I bet my life every other coach besides Butch we get blown tf out after the muff. Can’t blame Mario for drops that’s the talent period he can’t go catch te ball for them. Play calling was conservative in the red zone cause I believe the staff didn’t have faith in the wrs, they coached to not get blown out and have everyone say “oh same ole Miami”. Mario will use this on the trail that we are close and kids know physical good football they see it fans don’t. I liked how we looked and y’all know I keep it a buck, I liked how we competed against the so called most talented class in history.

Bamas offense was trash and became outdated and then saban went and hired Lane as his OC. saban even admitted that he needed to change his style.

now Melo George are pretend 4 stars? LOL. we just **** on our own kids bc our coaches can't use them properly and can't develop them. we've done this **** over and over again. you dont think at OSU that they'll be better as WRs under hartline?
There is a huge difference from a 4 star that’s barely in the top 400 to a 4 star ranked in the top 150.

Advertisement

Bruh I wasn’t jumping up in joy for melo or George go check scroll back the archives. They regular to me as a um fan.

Advertisement
Most didn’t expect to win, realistically. Almost everyone was saying they would be happy if we didn’t get blown out of the stadium. We didn’t and yes we didn’t get out of our own way. It’s not a quick fix, there is culture issues. Tae being upset over PT is a prime example. TVD not having the wrs #s to call them to throw the ball is another. It’s gonna take time. 9 months doesn’t erase years of bad habits. This will get fixed one way or another.
ATM wasn't a good team last weekend or all year. we saw that vs sam Houston vs app state and vs us. they're gonna lose 3-4 times this year.

I've said this before, he played both ways in high school and was one heck of a good receiver. With a walkover game plus an open week I wish they'd give him a good look as a WR.

Ball Hawk!
B1ECBA67-9F9E-4A3F-A252-6A6283407598.gif

ATM wasn't a good team last weekend or all year. we saw that vs sam Houston vs app state and vs us. they're gonna lose 3-4 times this year.
We may be right about that their schedule is a gauntlet, they may look better but they have issues. Up front though they were legit, the score and the previous week doesn’t indicate that....but man their DL was monster and we held that ****. Not panicking I was low key proud and upset. But I knew if it were any of our previous coaches we get embarrassed again on national tv.

Advertisement
Remember when the Buckeyes offense looked off against ND in the opener. Marshall put up more points on that same ND defense and did it in South Bend.

That’s a buckeyes system that’s been in place for a while, has a bunch of 5 star skill players, and a heisman favorite at QB.

Can we just give a ******* second? Voice your concerns, sure. We all have them. But stop speaking in absolutes like there’s no shot this **** improves.

We may be right about that their schedule is a gauntlet, they may look better but they have issues. Up front though they were legit, the score and the previous week doesn’t indicate that....but man their DL was monster and we held that ****. Not panicking I was low key proud and upset. But I knew if it were any of our previous coaches we get embarrassed again on national tv.
there is nothing thats helping that offense. like us, it looked like **** against bad teams and it looked like **** against us lol.

their defense always had talent and wasn't the issue w their team. their offense is the reason why they're average as ****. I didnt see a good team against us sat night

Advertisement
Remember when the Buckeyes offense looked off against ND in the opener. Marshall put up more points on that same ND defense and did it in South Bend.

That’s a buckeyes system that’s been in place for a while, has a bunch of 5 star skill players, and a heisman favorite at QB.

Can we just give a ******* second? Voice your concerns, sure. We all have them. But stop speaking in absolutes like there’s no shot this **** improves.
so when can we btich? when it looks like **** against southern miss?

I just gave you where 3 of our guys ranked as recruits. none were close 400
George didn’t look bad at all when he was in, so explain to me how he looked like garbage? He was suspended for 2 games. Redding having drop issues and who wasn’t even a staple under the OC you’ve clamored for is not on the coaches. In fact, a lot of ppl inside the program started writing him off under Lashlee. Brinson, that’s a different story.

there is nothing thats helping that offense. like us, it looked like **** against bad teams and it looked like **** against us lol.

their defense always had talent and wasn't the issue w their team. their offense is the reason why they're average as ****. I didnt see a good team against us sat night
I agree but I saw a lot of nfl talent. I know we would have a folded OL if it were our previous coaches. TVD would of been sacked like 7 times

I know people will disagree I watched it several times and besides the bonehead plays, we looked the part up front. When Kirby saban Harbaugh Urban Fisher take over, that’s how it looks immediately. I know I bet my life every other coach besides Butch we get blown tf out after the muff. Can’t blame Mario for drops that’s the talent period he can’t go catch te ball for them. Play calling was conservative in the red zone cause I believe the staff didn’t have faith in the wrs, they coached to not get blown out and have everyone say “oh same ole Miami”. Mario will use this on the trail that we are close and kids know physical good football they see it fans don’t. I liked how we looked and y’all know I keep it a buck, I liked how we competed against the so called most talented class in history.

Brother, I hope you're right.

My fear is that what "appeared" to be a tentative offense will discourage maybe some really top receivers to come here.

Our lines looking much, much better. Ivey - **** - Ivey was ballin'. LB's doing fine.

We win that game if Restrepo didn't get hurt. No special team FU. And he'd have either scored one or opened up a hole for another to score. It's amazing how ONE person can affect a game . . .

Advertisement
Back