Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

Advertisement
George didn’t look bad at all when he was in, so explain to me how he looked like garbage? He was suspended for 2 games. Redding having drop issues and who wasn’t even a staple under the OC you’ve clamored for is not on the coaches. In fact, a lot of ppl inside the program started writing him off under Lashlee. Brinson, that’s a different story.
I just pointed out that they're not in the 400s like you falsely claimed

Advertisement
Brother, I hope you're right.

My fear is that what "appeared" to be a tentative offense will discourage maybe some really top receivers to come here.

Our lines looking much, much better. Ivey - **** - Ivey was ballin'. LB's doing fine.

We win that game if Restrepo didn't get hurt. No special team FU. And he'd have either scored one or opened up a hole for another to score. It's amazing how ONE person can affect a game . . .
I think u can still convince kids to come cause of relationships. Kids used to go to the gators and us when we were running bs schemes.

Everyone in the country knew we would lose this game but UM fans lol. Crazy bruh, it was winnable we got close and we lost I have seen worse UM football and people defend the coaches. This wasn’t that
here's the thing - 17-3 that game was the same as 35-3 lol. it wasn't in reach either at that point based on our pass offense. we weren't scoring a td let alone 2

its 3 games of an awful passing offense. stop w this 1 loss. the complaints were there following southern miss.
1 game.

The passing was fine versus BCC (scrimmage) and mostly versus Southern Miss (a slow start, true).

TVD was 20-29 for 261, 1 TD, 1 INT against SM. Not bad.

Do you need 350+ a game?

I just pointed out that they're not in the 400s like you falsely claimed
I spoke about recruits in general. Wasn’t anything false except you claimed how they looked garbage when Brinson didn’t get touches, George looked good Saturday night, and then I explained Redding who was an issue well before Gattis. I realize you aren’t the brightest since you spoke how ****** their offense was and defense wasn’t A&M issue. So you admit their supremely talented defense should give us problems? Bc ya know their ****** offense isn’t lining up against our offense.

Advertisement
here's the thing - 17-3 that game was the same as 35-3 lol. it wasn't in reach either at that point based on our pass offense. we weren't scoring a td let alone 2
I agree with that, u can blame gattis or TVD or the wrs. TVD was instantly going check down cause that’s how much faith he had. The wrs talent wasn’t a secret and they couldn’t get open vs those dbs and when they did TVD didn’t see them. I mean everything that could go wrong with the O did. I’m waiting for at least 5 more games to judge, it doesn’t look good so far no doubt. But it doesn’t effect our trajectory when u look at recruiting (so far). I want to see how the class closes cause we still need a lot.

I agree with that, u can blame gattis or TVD or the wrs. TVD was instantly going check down cause that’s how much faith he had. The wrs talent wasn’t a secret and they couldn’t get open vs those dbs and when they did TVD didn’t see them. I mean everything that could go wrong with the O did. I’m waiting for at least 5 more games to judge, it doesn’t look good so far no doubt. But it doesn’t effect our trajectory when u look at recruiting (so far). I want to see how the class closes cause we still need a lot.
TVD on 3rd and 24 deciding to run for 5 yards in 2 seconds is Gattis fault

I know people will disagree I watched it several times and besides the bonehead plays, we looked the part up front. When Kirby saban Harbaugh Urban Fisher take over, that’s how it looks immediately. I know I bet my life every other coach besides Butch we get blown tf out after the muff. Can’t blame Mario for drops that’s the talent period he can’t go catch te ball for them. Play calling was conservative in the red zone cause I believe the staff didn’t have faith in the wrs, they coached to not get blown out and have everyone say “oh same ole Miami”. Mario will use this on the trail that we are close and kids know physical good football they see it fans don’t. I liked how we looked and y’all know I keep it a buck, I liked how we competed against the so called most talented class in history.

At least have faith in the TEs in the red zone. And use 240lb Thad down there at least.

they looked good against ousthern miss too.

what didnt look good all year? what's the worst coached position group on the team right now?
Point is people were starting to get after Addae, Flagg, Ivey, Blades, etc over a scrimmage against Bethune. Defense then improved but even then it’s still waaaay too early to all of the sudden think the Defense is solved.

There is a possibility same thing happens with the offense. All I’m saying is stop hyperventilating and let things play out. If we’re deep into the season and offense still looks like **** then okay. But as of now the sample size is waaaaay too small.

Advertisement
melo was 144th in the country overall. thats top 150.

George was 175

Redding was 179/

none of those 3 are in the 400s
Those are jags im sorry, so we laugh at gators when they get a verbal in that area but for us it’s good? There is only so much real talent high end nfl guys each cycle. I don’t care if there is a four star by their name. If they are a four star and UGA cu bama OSU ain’t pushing hard (pause) I question the take. They been the best at evals recently and I trust theirs more than any site.

TVD on 3rd and 24 deciding to run for 5 yards in 2 seconds is Gattis fault
Facts that was a give up play, they coached to not lose and hoped a mistake would come. Which it did and we didn’t recover the muff. I’m surprised we were that confident on defense and kitchens looks like a mini Ed reed out there. Dude looks super comfortable and getting better every **** game.

Advertisement
Facts that was a give up play, they coached to not lose and hoped a mistake would come. Which it did and we didn’t recover the muff. I’m surprised we were that confident on defense and kitchens looks like a mini Ed reed out there. Dude looks super comfortable and getting better every **** game.
He is looking good, he has improved his tackling in space as well. Taylor looks as if he is coming into his own as well.

no one said that. 1000x over and over again you guys say this **** like anyone mentioned that. we expect a functional pass offense. no one even predicted 12-0.
You do realize AtM has a loaded defense and we were able to move the ball on them.

I was frustrated as well until I watched the game again. We move the ball within the 20s with a good mix of run and pass. The redzone penalties killed the 1st 2 redzone trips. The 3rd one was all on Gattis with his 3 running plays and the 4th redzone drive ended with a PBU and a blocked pass at the LOS.

If I were going to complain about Gattis and Mario it would be not passing the ball more in the first 2 games. You can practice all you want, but the game timing is different. We need live game passing reps. Instead, they focused more on establishing a run identity.

I hope over the next 2 weeks they focus on getting the passing game worked out.

Let's consider that our QB has/had great confidence in Restrepo.

Second, let's consider that putting eight in coverage just amuses Restrepo - he'd STILL would have gotten open.

He'd NOT have tried any funny stuff on that kick. - 7 for aTm.

He'd have caught another in the Red Zone - or distracted two defenders in the Red Zone - and someone else would have made a touchdown. +7 for UM.

And he's our clutch receiver for first downs. We'd have picked up a minimum of three more that game - which keeps drives alive and helps our running game.

Surely that would have been worth another net of three points. UM.

Advertisement
Back