Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

Advertisement
He should’ve been used for downhill dives or as a lead blocker. No way he’s worse than Mallory as a blocker.
Mallory can’t block at all man we need TEs that can do both but u have to run while he’s out there. If u take him out every run they will know we running it lol

ATM wasn't a good team last weekend or all year. we saw that vs sam Houston vs app state and vs us. they're gonna lose 3-4 times this year.
So, what is a good team? People are loose with semantics. Them losing to App St. completely changed the narrative. Clearly they overlooked App St. thinking about Miami.

I'm sorry, I don't agree that they looked like the same team against us that they did in their other 2 games. They played better and harder against us. Now, our own fans won't even give us credit for being a better team. Everyone just fixated on App St. besting AtM, therefore we aren't good. It doesn't work like that and I'm not buying it.

Advertisement
here's the thing - 17-3 that game was the same as 35-3 lol. it wasn't in reach either at that point based on our pass offense. we weren't scoring a td let alone 2
We're we watching the same game? We moved 80+ yards in 4 redzone trips with passes and runs. Two of the trips ended because of penalties leaving us in 3rd and 15 where AtM dropped 8 in coverage forcing an underneath throw and FG.

The 3rd redzone trip Gattis called 3 running plays which is on him

The 4th redzone trip ended with a PBU and blocked pass at the LoS.

So, there was only 1 redzone drive were we didn't pass the ball.

I think fans are upset (including me) because we didn't have the chunk TD passing plays.

We did throw the ball 41 times. Things could be crisper and more WR friendly plays, but we did move the ball.

If anything we should have had more passing plays in the 1st 2 games to get the timing and confidence between WRs and QB.

We're we watching the same game? We moved 80+ yards in 4 redzone trips with passes and runs. Two of the trips ended because of penalties leaving us in 3rd and 15 where AtM dropped 8 in coverage forcing an underneath throw and FG.

The 3rd redzone trip Gattis called 3 running plays which is on him

The 4th redzone trip ended with a PBU and blocked pass at the LoS.

So, there was only 1 redzone drive were we didn't pass the ball.

I think fans are upset (including me) because we didn't have the chunk TD passing plays.

We did throw the ball 41 times. Things could be crisper and more WR friendly plays, but we did move the ball.

If anything we should have had more passing plays in the 1st 2 games to get the timing and confidence between WRs and QB.
I dont think you get what im saying - at 17-3 w our red zone calling and trips that night, we weren't putting it into the end zone.

So, what is a good team? People are loose with semantics. Them losing to App St. completely changed the narrative. Clearly they overlooked App St. thinking about Miami.

I'm sorry, I don't agree that they looked like the same team against us that they did in their other 2 games. They played better and harder against us. Now, our own fans won't even give us credit for being a better team. Everyone just fixated on App St. besting AtM, therefore we aren't good. It doesn't work like that and I'm not buying it.
they're not a good team. they're literally a 4 loss team and I bet it plays out that way

Advertisement
Those are jags im sorry, so we laugh at gators when they get a verbal in that area but for us it’s good? There is only so much real talent high end nfl guys each cycle. I don’t care if there is a four star by their name. If they are a four star and UGA cu bama OSU ain’t pushing hard (pause) I question the take. They been the best at evals recently and I trust theirs more than any site.
ok thats fair. so far this cycle, we have imo 2 good commits but who knows if they're actually gonna be good. we also got told by the other elite local guys to kick rocks

I spoke about recruits in general. Wasn’t anything false except you claimed how they looked garbage when Brinson didn’t get touches, George looked good Saturday night, and then I explained Redding who was an issue well before Gattis. I realize you aren’t the brightest since you spoke how ****** their offense was and defense wasn’t A&M issue. So you admit their supremely talented defense should give us problems? Bc ya know their ****** offense isn’t lining up against our offense.
did they not give us problems? im sorry we couldn't score in the red zone. im glad we move the ball well between the 20s, but we didnt finish on any rz trip. sorry thats losing. anyways, have fun with gattis

Advertisement
I dont think you get what im saying - at 17-3 w our red zone calling and trips that night, we weren't putting it into the end zone.
Yah, and I explained why. On 3 redzone drives, the players didn't execute. Down 14 was not the same as 35-3 IMO. I disagree with your assessment/analogy. We did climb back to a 1 possession game even with just FGs. I didn't agree on kicking the field goal at 17-6 calling 3 straight running plays. If you do that, then you've made up your mind to go for it on 4th down, but they didn't. I think that was a coaching mistake.

I get them wanting to extend the game to 1 possession, but if you don't make the 4th down, you can still get the ball back with good field position as our defense had shut them down. Also, we did have 2 drives after the 17-9 score so Mario could/should have gone for the TD down 17-6.

Last edited:
ok thats fair. so far this cycle, we have imo 2 good commits but who knows if they're actually gonna be good. we also got told by the other elite local guys to kick rocks
And that’s bad that we still can’t clean up on the trail, I hope that changes cause if recruiting ain’t elite we won’t be back that’s for sure

Advertisement
I can foresee Gattis shifting guys like Skinner or Brantley onto the WR position. They have demonstrated enough athletic ability to at least play from the slot position.

The reality now is tho, we have to stick with what we have and what we have simply is not good. I don't know how much Ladson played and how many targets he received, but they never looked his way and thats ******* telling.

Advertisement
Back