Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

Anyone making the statement that Kirby was a corch was out of their god**** mind and a moron. KS got UGA to the national title game his 2nd year and dominated Bama for the first half of that game. Had Saban not put in Tua, UGA would be going for a 3rd title under Kirby. A lot of college football fans are myopic idiots.
We would never hire an assistant, like Kirby was, to head coach here. Let them practice on some sucker minor league program like GA first.

Same goes for the idiots who wanted Dorsey to be our OC. That offense was all Dabold and we don't got no time for on the job training. THIS IS THE U!!!

Finance Workplace GIF by ScreenCloud

Advertisement
WHO'S DEFENSE TUA COOKED?.
UGA went conservative 2nd half playing not to lose in order to protect the lead. Also, there was no tape on Tua so he really caught UGA's defense off guard and they had to try and adjust on the fly. Lastly, Saban was lucky af with that substitution. It was a HUGE gamble that worked out. How many backup QBs you know can come into the 2nd half of the national championship game and lead the team from behind and win in OT?

UGA lost the lead to Bama (no other school would've done that to them) but he had them literally 1 half away from a national title in his 2nd year and people try to say he's a corch. That's foolish af.

they have more talent bc they recruited at a higher level but I didnt say they weren't talented. I said they weren't a good team Saturday night nor were they a good team against app state or against sam Houston state. their offensive staff is holding them back. it'll never change until their O does. till then, they're a 4 loss team w a ton of talent.

UM has always been more talented than all of the coastal but we still lose a ton of games to coastal teams. we weren't a good team but we were more talented
What gave you the impression we were a good team last year to expect a win or wins moving forward against quality opponents?

App State is no slouch. A and M is young just like we are.

We're very young, requires patience and some of you need to temper your expectations.

What gave you the impression we were a good team last year to expect a win or wins moving forward against quality opponents?

App State is no slouch. A and M is young just like we are.

We're very young, requires patience and some of you need to temper your expectations.
here's the thing - didnt think ATM was good in any game this year. I dont think its a quality opponent in terms of their product on the field. they have talent but they dont perform or at least haven't this season

Cause every elite program that rose to monster went through this. Bama UGA Clemson, I have seen post through the years saying bama offense sucks then UGA has no wrs or offense, Dabo chokes. Etc etc etc......but one thing they all have in common they don’t recruit pretend four stars, they recruit the cream of the crop. We are after and getting those guys they are after, are there coaching red flags? Yea but every elite school early on had those same fans questioning coaching till the monsters cured

Cause every elite program that rose to monster went through this. Bama UGA Clemson, I have seen post through the years saying bama offense sucks then UGA has no wrs or offense, Dabo chokes. Etc etc etc......but one thing they all have in common they don’t recruit pretend four stars, they recruit the cream of the crop. We are after and getting those guys they are after, are there coaching red flags? Yea but every elite school early on had those same fans questioning coaching till the monsters cured them,
Nominated for "Post of the Month"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know people will disagree I watched it several times and besides the bonehead plays, we looked the part up front. When Kirby saban Harbaugh Urban Fisher take over, that’s how it looks immediately. I know I bet my life every other coach besides Butch we get blown tf out after the muff. Can’t blame Mario for drops that’s the talent period he can’t go catch te ball for them. Play calling was conservative in the red zone cause I believe the staff didn’t have faith in the wrs, they coached to not get blown out and have everyone say “oh same ole Miami”. Mario will use this on the trail that we are close and kids know physical good football they see it fans don’t. I liked how we looked and y’all know I keep it a buck, I liked how we competed against the so called most talented class in history.
This!!!

Advertisement
Tua has made some strides but pls let's not use win pct as a QB stat.

I'll have to pull out Tim Tebow then and I don't want to do that.
Let me know when you’re comfortable getting behind him as a quarterback. He’s healthy and obviously capable of winning ballgames. At some point, the Tua haters are going to have to buy in. He’s leading these dolphins to the playoffs. I’ve always personally loved his game. I hoped what I saw early at Alabama would reappear. His accuracy isn’t what it was and he’s obviously never going to move outside of the pocket again. This offense is perfect for him, like Jimmy G in San Francisco. I’m happy for the kid

Let me know when you’re comfortable getting behind him as a quarterback. He’s healthy and obviously capable of winning ballgames. At some point, the Tua haters are going to have to buy in. He’s leading these dolphins to the playoffs. I’ve always personally loved his game. I hoped what I saw early at Alabama would reappear. His accuracy isn’t what it was and he’s obviously never going to move outside of the pocket again. This offense is perfect for him, like Jimmy G in San Francisco. I’m happy for the kid
Oh, I am now comfortable with him. He's better than expected.

Lets just not use win pct, please 🥺

UGA went conservative 2nd half playing not to lose in order to protect the lead. Also, there was no tape on Tua so he really caught UGA's defense off guard and they had to try and adjust on the fly. Lastly, Saban was lucky af with that substitution. It was a HUGE gamble that worked out. How many backup QBs you know can come into the 2nd half of the national championship game and lead the team from behind and win in OT?

UGA lost the lead to Bama (no other school would've done that to them) but he had them literally 1 half away from a national title in his 2nd year and people try to say he's a corch. That's foolish af.

Tua wasn't the only true freshman that played in that game, Saban also played Najee Harris & Devonta Smith.

Advertisement
There is a huge difference from a 4 star that’s barely in the top 400 to a 4 star ranked in the top 150.

This argument that we just happen to have ****** 4 stars across the board is a joke and nothing more than a flat out excuse for the lack of coaching, development and lackluster scheme that sets them up to fail.

First, you don't need 4 stars, let alone 5 stars to have WRs that produce. There are COUNTLESS amount of FBS teams who have WRs who were 2 and 3 stars coming out of high school that produce at an insanely high level at the FBS level. And not just FBS, but P5. We don't even need to look far to see those results. Below are stats from the 2021 season of receivers in the ACC who were extremely low ranked coming out of high school, who put up absurd numbers in 2021.

STOP WITH THE **** EXCUSES already that we don't have enough talent at WR. We have more than enough. The OC and WR coach, possibly the HC have failed them and this team thus far through the first 3 games of this season on the offensive side. There is is still plenty of time to turn this around, but the excuse that we don't have enough talent at WR is just that, an excuse.

NC State - Emeka Emezie
60 Receptions 802 Yards 6 Touchdowns
Stars: 3
WR Rank: 80
Overall: 533

Virginia - Dontayvion Wick
57 Receptions 1203 Yards 9 Touchdowns
WR Rank: 888
Overall: 679

Wake Forest - A.T. Perry
71 Receptions 1293 Yards 15 Touchdowns
WR Rank: 205
Overall: 1,418

Wake Foresrt - Jaquari Roberson
71 receptions 1078 Yards 8 Touchdowns
WR Rank: 193
Overall: 1,393

This argument that we just happen to have ****** 4 stars across the board is a joke and nothing more than a flat out excuse for the lack of coaching, development and lackluster scheme that sets them up to fail.

First, you don't need 4 stars, let alone 5 stars to have WRs that produce. There are COUNTLESS amount of FBS teams who have WRs who were 2 and 3 stars coming out of high school that produce at an insanely high level at the FBS level. And not just FBS, but P5. We don't even need to look far to see those results. Below are stats from the 2021 season of receivers in the ACC who were extremely low ranked coming out of high school, who put up absurd numbers in 2021.

STOP WITH THE **** EXCUSES already that we don't have enough talent at WR. We have more than enough. The OC and WR coach, possibly the HC have failed them and this team thus far through the first 3 games of this season on the offensive side. There is is still plenty of time to turn this around, but the excuse that we don't have enough talent at WR is just that, an excuse.

NC State - Emeka Emezie

Wake Forest - A.T. Perry

Oh my god, why do y'all keep trying to make arguments with 247 sports rankings, good grief...

NC State - Emeka Emezie

Wake Forest - A.T. Perry

You probably assume we should go undefeated every season and of course you assume I was solely speaking on wrs. This team isn’t nearly as talented as you would like to believe. On top of the fact that these kids haven’t gotten any real coaching until recently or haven’t put in the extra work to be great. Years of bad habits don’t change in 9 months. Believe what you like, Gattis isn’t going anywhere for now.

Advertisement
Back