Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

You're insulting everyone in here disagreeing with you, yet we are the internet tough boys? Bet lol

When I see dumb, I will call it out. What does that have to do with telling someone to meet them at a game? That same guy who types that would be nowhere to be found. He is what is known as a keyboard warrior.

Advertisement
As I said, you can't cure dumb. Argue against who is at the top at the end of the year. Because that is all that matters. Nobody gives a **** who is ranked 7th, 11th, 15th. Learn to take your L and move on. I am sorry you are so butt hurt that ypu are wrong.
You need help. Consult a doctor.

When I see dumb, I will call it out. What does that have to do with telling someone to meet them at a game? That same guy who types that would be nowhere to be found. He is what is known as a keyboard warrior.
Buy a mirror then.

You want to insult and act tough over some keys. Keep that same energy in person, don’t back pedal

Act tough? I am not the one who said meet me at a game. Again, 12 years old?

Sorry you can't take the fact that your comments are dumb. Grow a little thicker skin Manuela.

Advertisement
"247 makes accurate rankings"

"I only care about 1st and 2nd, the rest doesn't matter to me"

"247 makes accurate rankings"

"I only care about 1st and 2nd, the rest doesn't matter to me"

Again, this is why your comments and arguments are dumb. Please show me where in the history books people discuss the 7th, 11th, 12th ranked teams in college football at the end of the year? Show me all the specials made on those teams? I'll wait.

Buy a mirror then.
He speaks out of both sides of his mouth… I said 4 stars ranked in the top 400 aren’t the same as a 4 star ranked in the top 150 so he argues production of less talented players then argues with you that rankings matter 😂. Dude is lost.

Again, this is why your comments and arguments are dumb. Please show me where in the history books people discuss the 7th, 11th, 12th ranked teams in college football at the end of the year? Show me all the specials made on those teams? I'll wait.
The specials? They are called Bowl Games, are sponsored and the media and ad revenue bring in a ****load of money.

But yeah, no one talks about Boise State upsetting Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. My mistake.

Advertisement
Act tough? I am not the one who said meet me at a game. Again, 12 years old?

Sorry you can't take the fact that your comments are dumb. Grow a little thicker skin Manuela.
I’m done with the conversation with you. You just want to keep mouthing behind a computer screen.

What gave you the impression we were a good team last year to expect a win or wins moving forward against quality opponents?

App State is no slouch. A and M is young just like we are.

We're very young, requires patience and some of you need to temper your expectations.

I agree…. But I still think this team coached by Manny Diaz loses by 3 TDs at least.

Did we lose a winnable game…? Yes. And that’s annoying AF. But given our performance against teams with a pulse the last few years you can’t help but feel more encouraged by the direction of the program.

No way we’re in that game in the 4th qtr under Manny…. And they probably would’ve rushed for 250

It’s the same porsters every time complaining about the same thing.

No patience, no Brain cells.

Advertisement
The truth lies somewhere in the middle of this argument.

The talent is not fantastic, and the scheme isn’t exactly creating enormous separation and downfield pressure.

Is fraggle rock on point here?

Should the staff take a look at Isaiah Dunson at wide receiver?

Advertisement
Ending this once and for all with the 2021 final rankings.

1. Georgia - 2nd in talent
2. Bama - 1st
3. Michigan - 15th
4. Cinci - not ranked
5. Baylor - 41st
6. Ohio State - 3rd
7. Oklahoma State - 47th
8. Notre Dame -12th
9. Michigan State - 37th
10. Oklahoma - 6th
11. Ole Miss - 27th
12. Utah - 32nd
13. Pitt - 36th
14. Clemson - 4th
15. Wake Forest - not ranked

Two teams were not ranked in talent rankings that finished in the Top 15. One of them played in the playoffs against Alabama and lost 27-6. Michigan finished 3rd and was the 15th most talented team. Out of the Top 10 teams, six were not ranked inside the Top 10 in talent rankings, and four of these ten were not even ranked in the Top 30. Ohio State was outperformed by two teams ranked far lower in comparison and I dont even need to talk about Oklahoma or Clemson. LSU was ranked 5th in talent and they weren't even close to making it. Pitt and Wake Forest played for the ACC championship and Clemson, a powerhouse, did not. Out of the 15 teams, eight outperformed their talent ranking by at least 10 spots, six by at least 20 spots.

Now get out of my sight with this bull****. Don't even attempt it.
All this list says to me is that “coaching matters”? The teams who are highly ranked while having a lower recruiting composite all have great coaching. There are two anomalies here-Clemson (benefit of the doubt, based on YEARS of data) and ND…who would probably fire their coach after this season if we’re not for PC and the optics? Lol. Good coaching masks deficiencies. Bad coaches either lack the capability to mask deficiencies or are too stubborn to change their approach. Either way, it ultimately ends in abject failure. So yeah- I’m in STG’s camp. Show me something with what we already have on the roster. You can’t convince me that FCS teams can muster up better wr play than we can? Not buying it. Scheme this **** up and let’s go…

All this list says to me is that “coaching matters”? The teams who are highly ranked while having a lower recruiting composite all have great coaching. There are two anomalies here-Clemson (benefit of the doubt, based on YEARS of data) and ND…who would probably fire their coach after this season if we’re not for PC and the optics? Lol. Good coaching masks deficiencies. Bad coaches either lack the capability to mask deficiencies or are too stubborn to change their approach. Either way, it ultimately ends in abject failure. So yeah- I’m in STG’s camp. Show me something with what we already have on the roster. You can’t convince me that FCS teams can muster up better wr play than we can? Not buying it. Scheme this **** up and let’s go…
Please, dear lord, let some brain come down on Planet Earth...

Well, there was zero chance a WR or TE was getting open for a 25-yard gain…so… :)
There are no great 25 yd plays in the playbook. Should have just called a screen and took what we could get. A two yd scramble is not the move. Speaking of which, do we not use screens anymore?

Anyone making the statement that Kirby was a corch was out of their god**** mind and a moron. KS got UGA to the national title game his 2nd year and dominated Bama for the first half of that game. Had Saban not put in Tua, UGA would be going for a 3rd title under Kirby. A lot of college football fans are myopic idiots.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. True

Advertisement
Back