Is This the Best Throw from a Cane in the Last Decade?

Best throw from a Cane 2008-2018

• Total voters
Advertisement
This was the throw of throws all time.....

GOCANES

Just like I said with Morris...this is a great moment and a big time throw, but this was the type of thing we bashed Rosier for. He got the ball there, but like Jeff Thomas does a lot...he had to slow down to catch this. Could've been a walk in TD if he hit him in stride.

Maybe, but lol at it being the best in history. Plus 2 for it being against fsu, but that game is nowhere on the list of top 10 Miami-fsu games. I just can't imagine what Cane would ever say something like that.

I mean fck, Rosier's pass to win in '17 was better (at least in it's significance).
This pass was ridiculous. I thought we had the guy after that performance. I wonder how that kid would have done in a different situation. That pass was unreal, the under the breath comment by Blackledge added to the moment.

1. If Im being honest it’s Jacory’s pass.
2. If I’m listing my favorite as a human being with emotions it was Malik’s throw. We were on the verge of losing #8

I also love this throw by Kaaya. Not a crazy pass just a clutch play on third while being drilled

**** watching that makes me forget sometimes how good Duke was

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorsey's throws on the last Drive vs FSU in 2000 were all better than Rosier to Langham....Testerverde's throw to Irvin against OU in 86 Sh*ts all over any throw Rosier ever made...

True but those were throws before our little stole through the frigging desert. Rosier to Langham an oasis os sweet water. Ken’s were closer but we had just been lock out of the playground for the summer back then.

Good poll man. That Morris throw was superhuman.

So on one hand Morris made a throw Jacory couldn’t physically make (in my opinion anyway)

Jacorys throw could be done by Morris or Kaaya (technically)

Still though, I voted for the Jacory throw. That thing was art.

This pass was ridiculous. I thought we had the guy after that performance. I wonder how that kid would have done in a different situation. That pass was unreal, the under the breath comment by Blackledge added to the moment.
My moment with Jacorry was when he brought us back to win in overtime at UVA. We stood in the stands talking about how we were 2 years from a NC. Imagine my surprise at what actually happened.

He had his moments, and I think a lot of his issues were about coaching, but the bottom line is that none of his wins really meant that much. Credit for beating fsu, but it turned out they weren't that good that year.

Advertisement
LMAO at voting for Rosier underthrow as best pass.

That was best catch though

I’d like to add Kosi to Jordan vs FSU

Love the end result and the superhuman effort by Langham, but as I have said countless times, it was a poorly thrown ball. Still, an awesome moment for sure as football often involves a bit of luck your way.

My moment with Jacorry was when he brought us back to win in overtime at UVA. We stood in the stands talking about how we were 2 years from a NC. Imagine my surprise at what actually happened.

He had his moments, and I think a lot of his issues were about coaching, but the bottom line is that none of his wins really meant that much. Credit for beating fsu, but it turned out they weren't that good that year.
So many times I felt the same way my man. So many times... I don’t care if FSU is not that good, always feels good to beat them. Last night I was happy they got bounced again in the CWS.

What did he say?

Advertisement
What did he say?
If you listen closely you can hear him comment about how amazing the throw was that the kid made. Play the video above and you can hear him. Maybe it was only me who thought it was cool. Would not be the first time.

If you listen closely you can hear him comment about how amazing the throw was that the kid made. Play the video above and you can hear him. Maybe it was only me who thought it was cool. Would not be the first time.

he was like my god, what a throw or something to that effect

Oh gotcha, I thought he was talkin trash lol

Advertisement
Back