Is This the Best Throw from a Cane in the Last Decade?

Best throw from a Cane 2008-2018

• Total voters
Advertisement
Jacory to Travis (FSU) and Morris to Dorsett (NcSt) both tied imo. The rest not in the same league.

I think I'd agree, those two are in a class of their own. Both of Kaaya's to Coley were fantastic throws imo, and the Rosier to Langham is the most meaningful. Kosi to JT was so beautiful also. In retrospect I'd take out Morris to Waters and Morris to Dorsett Virginia.

Advertisement
Excellent poll. In terms of just the actual throw itself, I had to go with Jacory's to Benjamin. That was a LONG throw and was the definition of dropping a ball on a dime. But the Rosier to Langham was nearly as perfect of a throw and had greater meaning. In addition, if Jacory missed his throw it was just an incompletion; whereas, if Rosier's throw wasn't perfectly to the outside shoulder it was an INT by McFadden and an L. So it was tough, but I voted Jacory's as that throw was picture perfect and of higher difficulty.

Advertisement
Lmfao at Rosier to Langham better than Jacory's to TB.....Stop it.....Testerverde too Irvin against OU was equally impressive, as was Walsh's to Irvin also against OU...

Morris vs NC St was far more impressive than Jacory's. Not even close really. He put in 65 yards on a rope to win it. Jacory couldnt even dream of throwing a football that far

Top 3 throw I've seen by a UM QB in 43yrs...
unreal throw! some bozo on here actually argued with me until he was blue in the face that it wasn't that great of a throw at all. Went on and on about how other aspects of the play made it and the throw itself was average. What!??! Malik had a spot about the size of a dollar bill where that ball could go and put it exactly there. And, again, like I said above, if he doesn't put it there it is likely an INT and a loss. That throw was SPECTACULAR!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorsey's throws on the last Drive vs FSU in 2000 were all better than Rosier to Langham....Testerverde's throw to Irvin against OU in 86 Sh*ts all over any throw Rosier ever made...

Dorsey's throws on the last Drive vs FSU in 2000 were all better than Rosier to Langham....Testerverde's throw to Irvin against OU in 86 Sh*ts all over any throw Rosier ever made...
**** Kyle Wrights bomb to Nuke Jenkins @FSU in '07 ***** on anything Rosier ever let loose. That ball traveled **** near 75 yards in the air and Jenkins didn't have to slow up much.

Yea, Jacory's throw was touch personified

Advertisement
Back