Is This the Best Throw from a Cane in the Last Decade?

Best throw from a Cane 2008-2018

• Total voters
That was a tough one to vote on. I said Morris to Dorsett but it could have easily been one of the other two.

Advertisement
The question pertained to the last decade so why are some of you bringing up throws not in the last decade? So funny with all the Jacory Harris lovers on this site still. The chosen one of South Florida. I forgot, him not taking football seriously his first 3yrs was Mark Whipple's fault as well as the record breaking interceptions. Morris's throw against NC State was the best pass in the last decade.

Advertisement
if we were playing for something the Jacory throw would be part of CFB lore. Would be played on all the CFB highlight reels

Advertisement
Jacory to Travis (FSU) and Morris to Dorsett (NcSt) both tied imo. The rest not in the same league.

Based on where Jacory put that ball for Travis, it was a "better" throw—though Morris' long ball to Benjamin was absolutely killer, too.

Totally agree that those two are head and shoulders above anything else on this list. Rosier's throws were pedestrian (and oft bailed out by his receivers), while that Perry to a wide-open Jordan certainly doesn't deserve to be over-hyped.

Advertisement
Jacory's throw made even better by the fact that he (allegedly) had lost feeling in a couple of his fingers after he got hit on the elbow early in the 4th Quarter.

Advertisement
I want everyone to go they local park n try to recreate the jacory to Travis throw. Find a local crackhead running a 4.3 away from you..on the corner post route..with a trail defender..then try n recreate Morris to hurns in the corner in doak b4 the half in 13,..then try n recreate the Morris to hurns against pj also in doak the same year up the sideline on the fly pattern.

Those 3 throws are the best in any order

Morris VS NC state to dorsett gets the honorable mention

Oh man...this is a close vote....Could be headed to a recount....Where is the Hanging Chad Dude...?

Advertisement
Back