Is This the Best Throw from a Cane in the Last Decade?

Best throw from a Cane 2008-2018

• Total voters
Rosier to Langham was perfection with the clock running down and to win it all at Doak breaking the **** streak ...that is my pick
^^^YUPP. And we have to adjust the curve for how deficient Malik was talent wise compared to Harris and Morris. That throw was Malik's peak. That whole drive really. And even though he frustrated the **** out of me in practically every other game, I will always be thankful for his performance on that last drive. But that J12 throw was absolutely bonkers.

Advertisement
^^^YUPP. And we have to adjust the curve for how deficient Malik was talent wise compared to Harris and Morris. That throw was Malik's peak. That whole drive really. And even though he frustrated the **** out of me in practically every other game, I will always be thankful for his performance on that last drive. But that J12 throw was absolutely bonkers.

**** of a drive to win the game...

The throw to Jenkins was gorgeous and the TD to Epps took huge nuts. We've really had a lot of bad teams in the last 15 years, but every year we've had a couple moments from our players that lived up to our history. This was a good one from Kirby Freeman, regardless of how terrible our passing game was that day

Advertisement
Back