Is This the Best Throw from a Cane in the Last Decade?

Best throw from a Cane 2008-2018

• Total voters

Jacory's dime in Doak was an absolute beauty, but is it the best from a Miami QB of the last 10 years? I've posted a poll of some of my favorites, what say you?

Maybe, but lol at it being the best in history. Plus 2 for it being against fsu, but that game is nowhere on the list of top 10 Miami-fsu games. I just can't imagine what Cane would ever say something like that.

I mean fck, Rosier's pass to win in '17 was better (at least in it's significance).

Advertisement
Judging by pure difficulty how is Kosi to JT4 not higher? Have y’all not seen the camera from behind Kosi? He couldn’t even see JT and threw an absolute missle to the only spot he could. A tighter window than any of those throws

Advertisement
Judging by pure difficulty how is Kosi to JT4 not higher? Have y’all not seen the camera from behind Kosi? He couldn’t even see JT and threw an absolute missle to the only spot he could. A tighter window than any of those throws
Impressive throw for sure. However Jacory's throw after being knocked out of the game with a throwing hand injury and about to get smashed again or Morris having to dance around and launch the ball 65yds in the air, almost on his back foot, for the win was far more impressive.

You're right it was a tight window for sure

Morris vs NC St was far more impressive than Jacory's. Not even close really. He put in 65 yards on a rope to win it. Jacory couldnt even dream of throwing a football that far

We talking about the throw itself? Because Morris's throw could've been better if he threw it even further. Dorsett shouldve caught that in the end zone, but instead had to slow down for it. Great throw, but cant say it was perfect. Jacory's throw was literally put in the best possible spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement

In context, that ball probably shouldn’t have been thrown. Incredible pass and N’kosi does have an arm but these passes are why he gave the ball away sometimes. To be fair, it’s not like Richt’s offense left WR’s open so he had to force it for any yards

I almost can't believe (still) the way his career (and teams) turned out. Poor coaching and cycling OCs did him in. Not to say he was NFL starter material but I think he had more potential than he showed here.

That throw to Benjamin felt like oooooh man we byke.

Shannon’s ways started to affect the team.

The bad blood between him and Whipple on the sideline was in plain sight as it fell apart.

Some guys don’t have the personality to be head coach or the strategic tact to lead that type organization.

His coaching ties were limited, always putting players in the dog house, alienating certain local high schools. He had some big missteps and was overly stubborn and defensive to boot.

He was playing man two no matter what! I thought he did a good job developing defenses otherwise. Just wasn’t the right choice to lead U M at the time.

Combine all that with a little bit of immaturity, and Jacory never reached his full potential.

Advertisement
Morris vs NC St was far more impressive than Jacory's. Not even close really. He put in 65 yards on a rope to win it. Jacory couldnt even dream of throwing a football that far
I agree 100%. If you’re simply basing the poll on the best throw it’s not even debatable. It’s only a debate when you add in the magnitude of beating FSU. That’s two different animals.

Advertisement
Back