is Tate still on the team? possible he could start the bowl game?

Advertisement
I don't think anyone would be committed to a team or football when you're in his position. 5 Star Recruit, never lost a game in HS, brought in to possibly start... Then he falls 3rd string to a guy who is a turnover machine, and a guy who takes 20 yard sacks. He hasn't even been given a chance... I'd be checked out too. Time to enjoy the Miami life till the coaches take you serious.

he went from urban Meyer as his coach to Diaz. That is going to negatively impact anyone’s mental health.

Emphasis on AT LEAST. I don't see a team on the schedule that beats UM with Martell in the gun as a starter...Somewhere along the way, people seem to have forgotten QBing is about leadership more than perfect spirals.

leadership is leaving the team whenever you feel like it? this is the issue with Jarren too.

Who would u consider to be hotter garbage ... our coaching staff or Tate Martell?

Only garbage I see is a 6-6 coaching staff that brought in a 5 star QB to never see the field bc they didn't want to adapt to his talents.

Uhhhhh, Tiny Tate's not the only 5* QB to transfer only to fall flat on His face.

Even if we go spread Jarren still beats out Tate.

Unless you're talking about a Triple Option, there's no offense that will accommodate an inaccurate, noodle arm...and He's not that athletic.

And that again, requires you to believe that their interpretation of what a good QB is, is correct.
Sure. And I have no qualms admitting that I believe our current staff, even with all their faults, knows enough about football to be able to watch a kid practice day after day and get a feel as to whether a QB's "got it" or not. I'm sure many of you disagree with that. That's cool.

Advertisement
Enox hasn't been able to put together a decent game plan for either Jarren or Kosi. How in the **** would he be able to put one together for a QB that hasn't been with the team for several weeks in 16 days?

leadership is leaving the team whenever you feel like it? this is the issue with Jarren too.

Have you ever been a part of an athletic team in your life? What would you do if the 3rd string guy comes around telling people what to do? Use your head man.

Advertisement
Yeah starting guys who are on "personal" leave yucking it up with their girfriend while you are busting your @ss at practice and games is a great team building strategy.

this. the biggest issue aside from tates off field stuff is the Jarren going AWOL and allowing him to even be on the team again. that shouldve been it for him

Advertisement
Yes! Let’s start the dude who randomly decides not to show at practices and at games and disappears for weeks from the team. That’s what we need to solidify the team, LOL. TNM.

I thought you were talking about Jarren at first there.

You know you've had a helluva season when Kosi was the most mature and/or drama-free of the top 3 guys in that QB room. Too bad he sucks on the field.

I don't think anyone would be committed to a team or football when you're in his position. 5 Star Recruit, never lost a game in HS, brought in to possibly start... Then he falls 3rd string to a guy who is a turnover machine, and a guy who takes 20 yard sacks. He hasn't even been given a chance... I'd be checked out too. Time to enjoy the Miami life till the coaches take you serious.

Never promised to start at OSU either and did not want to stay and compete with Fields. I don't think he was ever promised to start here either. 5 stars don't guarantee you anything. You have to earn it. If you think the coaches are not starting him even though he has earned it that is a whole other issue but since I am not at practice and privy to the coaches internal conversations I can't make any judgments on that. All I know is Tate is not with his team.

Advertisement
Yeah starting guys who are on "personal" leave yucking it up with their girfriend while you are busting your @ss at practice and games is a great team building strategy.

Normally I would agree, but our culture is so bad right now I don't see how it could hurt. Starting a guy who just lost to FIU and Duke isn't great for team morale either.

I thought you were talking about Jarren at first there.

You know you've had a helluva season when Kosi was the most mature and/or drama-free of the top 3 guys in that QB room. Too bad he sucks on the field.
Lol. True. Sadly, our problems go well beyond one player or one coach or Administrator. We’ve got lots of issues boys.

Advertisement
Back