is Tate still on the team? possible he could start the bowl game?

Advertisement
Our coaches are not smart, so no he wont play

The kid has taken two leaves of absence over the past month—for what looks to be nothing more than his head being so far up his IG girlfriend's culo, to the point where he's on the outs with his own family and they're saying he's losing interest in football (and everything else) as a result of all things Kiki Passo—yet our fans still want to anoint the guy as some second-coming, because of his high school accolades, his "swag" on "Beyond The Lights" and some over played highlight reel of him in garbage time against Rutgers while at Ohio State.

Dude literally asked for "personal time" (for what looks like girlfriend and family drama) and wasn't there for Pitt week back, as well as the FIU and Duke losses—yet fans keep giving the kid a pass and blaming the coaching staff, instead of hime.

The Legend of Tathan Martell continues to grow ... despite him literally doing zero on a football field this year; unable to unseat the inconsistent Jarren Williams and erratic N'Kosi Perry.

Got it. Makes total sense.

..it's the only reason many of us would be interested to watch.. or is this an 'open qb competition' only for the two kids that have definitely shown they don't have what it takes?

go CANeS!!
Yes! Let’s start the dude who randomly decides not to show at practices and at games and disappears for weeks from the team. That’s what we need to solidify the team, LOL. TNM.

Advertisement
Our ****** offensive system doesn't fit his skill set. He'll look the same as jarren and kosi.

Yes! Let’s start the dude who randomly decides not to show at practices and at games and disappears for weeks from the team. That’s what we need to solidify the team, LOL. TNM.

Jarren Williams didn't show up to a couple team meetings and practices as well, let alone tried to leave the team last year before being convinced to stay... whats the difference? You give Kosi, Proctor, or Payton the nod, they WANT to be here...

Advertisement
if he starts in the bowl game it is just further evidence of this staff's incompetence. And this doesn't speak to Tate's abilities. Right now he doesn't seem very committed to the team or to football. He needs to get his priorities straight first.

Anything's possible. I understand how demoralizing it can be to end up third string, so I can't really say I blame him for preferring to travel with his girlfriend than practice just to stand on the sideline of a meaningless bowl game.

Advertisement
if he starts in the bowl game it is just further evidence of this staff's incompetence. And this doesn't speak to Tate's abilities. Right now he doesn't seem very committed to the team or to football. He needs to get his priorities straight first.

Yeah we just went 6-6, god forbid they try to make a change. Just keep doing what got us to Shreveport in the first place.

Advertisement
Anything's possible. I understand how demoralizing it can be to end up third string, so I can't really say I blame him for preferring to travel with his girlfriend than practice just to stand on the sideline of a meaningless bowl game.
But if that was his mindset (and by no means do we know that was the case) then he's a ******* loser type and I don't want him on our football team.

Advertisement
Back