Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I'm not believing yet either, but this kid seems to be looking for a reason not to go to Clemson. Seems like he's waiting on the USC situation to play out too.

Advertisement
Old Cane in my mid 60s. Can someone please translate WTF is being said in thread. My understanding is DJ Williams, a Rojan M. contemporary, tweeted a Sponge Bob image. I know RM is friends with Flowe's family. That is all this old can can understand. No wise guys responses either. I have never used Twitter in my life and barely use the internet. LOL. Help this old man with the translation. Thanks.

Someone should tell DJ that he should make a "going with the Flowe" tshirt and can "compensate" Flowe for using his likeness (its legal now!) I'll buy one. Crowdsourcing the bags is the way to go.

This is a genius idea.... pay Flowe a bag off the top and offer him a percentage of the earnings or **** even a small percentage of the company lol why not?

Advertisement
Yea... super smart.

No paper trail there.

Stick to baggin’ on Jarren.

No one cares if there is a paper trail. In fact a paper trail would be preferable to show its strictly a business deal. Flowe can get a trademark for, "Go with the Flowe." (Like Pat Riley owns the word "Threepeat" yes this is true) DymeLyfe can pay to use the trademark. It's all legal and above board. New NCAA rules say a player can be compensated for his likeness. Also as far as I know a student athlete does not have to divest himself of trademarks or patents that he may own.

Last edited:
Old Cane in my mid 60s. Can someone please translate WTF is being said in thread. My understanding is DJ Williams, a Rojan M. contemporary, tweeted a Sponge Bob image. I know RM is friends with Flowe's family. That is all this old can can understand. No wise guys responses either. I have never used Twitter in my life and barely use the internet. LOL. Help this old man with the translation. Thanks.
The Spongebob image says “go with the flow” and indication that DJ knows something about the Justin Flowe situation. And it looks potentially positive for us.
Rohan is also hyping this. Therefore, that’s two former players who are still at least partially involved with the program who seem to know something that we don’t know.
All in all, it looks positive that we will get Flowe.
That being said, don’t hold your breathe. I’ve seen this before and have been tricked.

DJ sent a tweet out with a spong Bob quote saying just go with the Flow

Advertisement
Seems like he’s looking for any reason not to go to Clemson. Does anyone know if he’s already scheduled to announce on signing day wants to wait? Dabo doesn’t care about that stuff. He doesn’t need anymore clout, he would prefer to have all the guys on board and shutting it down.

Just interesting that they’re waiting when they normally wouldn’t. Especially since Simpson would go to Clemson today if they let him. That’s the only thing that doesn’t make sense to me unless they got Flowe.

It was all about the phrase in the tweet and the fact that DJ doesn’t do stuff like that

Advertisement
Dont think he runs the twitter account
Ok lets put it a different way. Dyme lyfe twitter account has never really done anything like this? Does that suffice?

Running it or not nothing goes out that doesn’t pass his approval or general understanding of how the account is to be run

Advertisement
Back