Inside on DALVIN COOK

Advertisement
WE DON'T NEED PLAYMAKERS LIKE COOK... IT'S JUST A LUXURY... OUR OFFENSE IS STRAIGHT...

Smh

Yea my cousin is trying to move back to miami he talk to central and Champagnat Catholic today

Love the way high schools in south Florida recruit--especially the public schools. The state government, whoever regulates education in the state of Florida--should crack down and stop it. It should be illegal. Public monies should not be used for recruiting kids to high schools or to sway kids to sign with certain colleges. I can't believe it's not illegal. Public funds should not be used to support this kind of nonsense. If I lived in Florida--I would not want my taxes used for that...or, on second thought, Florida does not have a state income tax, does it?

Please show some respect to the OP. He is simply coming here and posting something he heard. He offered up a real life source and his info is consistent with the info that so many of us here have already posted. Please feel free to move on to the next thread if there is nothing here you wish to discuss related to the OP's topic.

Thanks,

Unreal that you are a mod.

Why? Do you have a problem with us offering a level of respect for someone posting information that you might not like or agree with??

1. You openly cheer for FSU
2. This isn't new information, everyone knows he is going to FSU
3. I could have made up a similar story and I don't live in SFla
4. His next few posts show he is trolling. "miami turn they back on allot of kids sometimes real um fans in miami know wat am talking about"
5. There are a million other Cook threads.

I don't think this is a troll. I suspect it's true. Why are there so many kids we don't recruit and they end up somewhere else and blow up? Look at Louisville. How many of these kids did we really try to recruit? I know we wanted Bridgewater, although I seem to recall that when Golden and his staff came in they weren't that interested. I think there were probably a lot of kids wearing red tonight who played with a huge chip on their shoulder against UM.

Advertisement
He's right. I heard the same thing from the same people. Neg me if you want. It is what it is.

Please show some respect to the OP. He is simply coming here and posting something he heard. He offered up a real life source and his info is consistent with the info that so many of us here have already posted. Please feel free to move on to the next thread if there is nothing here you wish to discuss related to the OP's topic.

Thanks,

Unreal that you are a mod.

Why? Do you have a problem with us offering a level of respect for someone posting information that you might not like or agree with??

1. You openly cheer for FSU
2. This isn't new information, everyone knows he is going to FSU
3. I could have made up a similar story and I don't live in SFla
4. His next few posts show he is trolling. "miami turn they back on allot of kids sometimes real um fans in miami know wat am talking about"
5. There are a million other Cook threads.

I don't think this is a troll. I suspect it's true. Why are there so many kids we don't recruit and they end up somewhere else and blow up? Look at Louisville. How many of these kids did we really try to recruit? I know we wanted Bridgewater, although I seem to recall that when Golden and his staff came in they weren't that interested. I think there were probably a lot of kids wearing red tonight who played with a huge chip on their shoulder against UM.

Because those players are put in a position to succeed. Our defensive players are not and to some extent our offensive players are in a similar boat.

Cook is going to FSU unless something changes drastically. - Fact

SFBay goes from Mod to porster depending on the topic or if it's game day. - Fact

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea my cousin is trying to move back to miami he talk to central and Champagnat Catholic today

Love the way high schools in south Florida recruit--especially the public schools. The state government, whoever regulates education in the state of Florida--should crack down and stop it. It should be illegal. Public monies should not be used for recruiting kids to high schools or to sway kids to sign with certain colleges. I can't believe it's not illegal. Public funds should not be used to support this kind of nonsense. If I lived in Florida--I would not want my taxes used for that...or, on second thought, Florida does not have a state income tax, does it?

It is illegal but there's basically no way to stop it. There is also no law enforcement agency that would have jurisdiction here, unless the state board of education decided to create a SWAT team. lol (which wouldnt surprise me the way our nation is being militarized - but that's a discussion for another website :) )

Advertisement
WE DON'T NEED PLAYMAKERS LIKE COOK... IT'S JUST A LUXURY... OUR OFFENSE IS STRAIGHT...

Smh

Its ridiculous really.....
Remember after SSU and USF and how Crawford all of a sudden was a Miami caliber RB? These are the mental gymnastics some on here will do. No knock on Crawford on a personal level, the kid is busting his *** out there.

It is illegal but there's basically no way to stop it. There is also no law enforcement agency that would have jurisdiction here, unless the state board of education decided to create a SWAT team. lol (which wouldnt surprise me the way our nation is being militarized - but that's a discussion for another website :) )

How is it "illegal"...I cans see it being against FHSAA regulations, but against the law? What money is Central using to recruit? Kid came down and talked to coaches on his own dime.

It's over. According to Breath, he's been a Nole for a while.

Prepare to watch him throw up the 305, talk **** in our players face, and gallop for ungodly amounts of yardage vs us for the next 3 years.

I have a hard time buying this post, very hard.

Just came from the TOC combine they had in miami today which my cousin one of the top jR prospect in the country was at and central coaches were there and try to get him to go to central and they told me cook is ALL F$U no bs

Advertisement
Back