Inside on DALVIN COOK

Manny

Recruit
Just came from the TOC combine they had in miami today which my cousin one of the top jR prospect in the country was at and central coaches were there and try to get him to go to central and they told me cook is ALL F$U no bs

Advertisement
Just came from the TOC combine they had in miami today which my cousin one of the top jR prospect in the country was at and central coaches were there and try to get him to go to central and they told me cook is ALL F$U no bs

This seems totally legit to me. Who is your cousin that is one of the top juniors in the country? I can't understand why that would be a secret?

Advertisement

No means NO

No just a big UM fan but my cousin marlon gonzalez is a jr DE/DT commited to fsu so I hear things allot of ppl don't

So that means everybody knows and Yearby and Burnett who are as close to cook as anybody is trolling us UM fans........ makes sense. Like i said we will not believe u

And for u guys that think that am bs because my cousin is a fsu commit i try to get him a offer from miami but miami turn they back on allot of kids sometimes real um fans in miami know wat am talking about

Advertisement
And for u guys that think that am bs because my cousin is a fsu commit i try to get him a offer from miami but miami turn they back on allot of kids sometimes real um fans in miami know wat am talking about

Lolzzzz

Now trashing the team but trying to be classy about it troll attempt #3

Advertisement
This isn't anything groundbreaking. Its been posted on this board plenty that he is going to FSU. Nothing inside about it.

Advertisement
Yea my cousin is trying to move back to miami he talk to central and Champagnat Catholic today

830.gif

Advertisement
Back