Inside on DALVIN COOK

Advertisement
Whether you believe the OP or not, and I agree that first posts claiming to be insider are suspect, in this case its the sad truth.

It might defy logic or common sense to you, but Cook is all FSU. D$ already stated that in a post from one of his sources. If Cook is trolling any anyone, its FSU and UF. He's never said that he is coming to UM.

Advertisement
Lulz at the "one of the top JR in the country"
If your a jr and you committed to fsu and you have a bama offer what that make you

A wealthy recruit?
We trying to work on the miami offer

Why? I thought Miami just turns their back on recruits?

Your cousin looks like a good player. Best of luck to him.

We are from miami but he went to the camp and dirrent get a offer last year

Advertisement
Please show some respect to the OP. He is simply coming here and posting something he heard. He offered up a real life source and his info is consistent with the info that so many of us here have already posted. Please feel free to move on to the next thread if there is nothing here you wish to discuss related to the OP's topic.

Thanks,

Unreal that you are a mod.

Advertisement
The fall out from Cook is gonna be worse than Alex Collins because well be playing against him every year.

Ijs, most people on here have never talked to Cook but swear he's coming and somebody from Cape Coral says he "heard" from "everybody" that Cooks going to FSU like everybody assumes but yet it's still a mystery only to Cook from what family and friends are saying? **** KC is at the UA site saying he's recruiting Cook so now Darling is trolling him? How about we wait for the **** announcement?

Name one here who "swear" Cook is coming to Miami.
Hoping, yes. But even those who are hoping know it's just wishful thinking. But, go ahead and defend the OP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please show some respect to the OP. He is simply coming here and posting something he heard. He offered up a real life source and his info is consistent with the info that so many of us here have already posted. Please feel free to move on to the next thread if there is nothing here you wish to discuss related to the OP's topic.

Thanks,

Why? Do you have a problem with us offering a level of respect for someone posting information that you might not like or agree with??

Thanks,

Defending the Herald for featuring Teddy on the main page as "the home town kid" because.........He is from Miami. Right. What logic is that? Last time I looked, Morris is born, raised and went to HS in Miami too.

I just talked to Jesus said he was really celebrating his birthday and everything but he says Cook is all Notre Dame.

Ijs, most people on here have never talked to Cook but swear he's coming and somebody from Cape Coral says he "heard" from "everybody" that Cooks going to FSU like everybody assumes but yet it's still a mystery only to Cook from what family and friends are saying? **** KC is at the UA site saying he's recruiting Cook so now Darling is trolling him? How about we wait for the **** announcement?

Name one here who "swear" Cook is coming to Miami.
Hoping, yes. But even those who are hoping no it's just wishful thinking. But, go ahead and defend the OP.

What in the **** are you talking about? I said that everybody swears he's coming meaning to FSU because nobody has said anything but that am I right? I don't see where I said UM once and if you read any of my post on this thread I bashed the op every single time so once again what in the **** are you talking about?

Advertisement
Back