Inside on DALVIN COOK

Advertisement
i thought mods were gonna start removing these kinds of ppl from this site?

834.gif

Please show some respect to the OP. He is simply coming here and posting something he heard. He offered up a real life source and his info is consistent with the info that so many of us here have already posted. Please feel free to move on to the next thread if there is nothing here you wish to discuss related to the OP's topic.

Thanks,

Advertisement
And for u guys that think that am bs because my cousin is a fsu commit i try to get him a offer from miami but miami turn they back on allot of kids sometimes real um fans in miami know wat am talking about

ESOL?

Please show some respect to the OP. He is simply coming here and posting something he heard. He offered up a real life source and his info is consistent with the info that so many of us here have already posted. Please feel free to move on to the next thread if there is nothing here you wish to discuss related to the OP's topic.

Thanks,

Otro come mierda aqui.

I don't troll I have never wrote on this board am just telling u guys what they told me
Right you ran right here after hearing that, but have not posted one word about your cousin who you are actually close to the entire time.

yeah, definitely not a troll....

Advertisement

Thanks,

of course because he said he's cousins with the guy he must be. Our friend at yahoo agrees with this logic.

i am the king of Scotland. I said it so it's true.

Ok, can we move on now, cook to fsu, let's move on to talking about our commits or people the staffs after. Cook to fsu is not that big of deal. Much like, antone smith, James wilder, Benjerman,MT, so on and so on. We got yearby and Powell, and a class full of studs to talk about.

Ijs, most people on here have never talked to Cook but swear he's coming and somebody from Cape Coral says he "heard" from "everybody" that Cooks going to FSU like everybody assumes but yet it's still a mystery only to Cook from what family and friends are saying? **** KC is at the UA site saying he's recruiting Cook so now Darling is trolling him? How about we wait for the **** announcement?

Advertisement
You are probably right but did you maybe stop tot think for a second that maybe just maybe they told the pops of an FSU commit what he wanted to hear?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back