Inside on DALVIN COOK

Just came from the TOC combine they had in miami today which my cousin one of the top jR prospect in the country was at and central coaches were there and try to get him to go to central and they told me cook is ALL F$U no bs

Hello, welcome to earth. Thanks for posting weeks old news.

Advertisement
And for u guys that think that am bs because my cousin is a fsu commit i try to get him a offer from miami but miami turn they back on allot of kids sometimes real um fans in miami know wat am talking about

I hate when people say Miami turned they back on south Florida kids.... bra we only got about 25 scholarship to give out a year and sometimes less everybody is not going to get a offer... your cousin offer might be coming soon he just got to keep grinding...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coley talked to cook after the game. He tells the media he shut his recruitment down when really doesn't....

Coley talked to cook after the game. He tells the media he shut his recruitment down when really doesn't....

He also tells them he's still committed to UF, refuses to decommit for the announcement....and then talks to Coley last night. This kid is all over the place, and I don't believe the **** about deciding tow weeks ago either. The only reason I hold out any hope is that Coley is on him hard, if anyone can close on Cook...it's Coley.

That's what I'm saying.... IMO he is just telling the media what they want to hear.... Coley would have been done with him if he knew we didn't have legit chance...

Advertisement
well.. it is weird that ESPN isn't (currently anyway) allowing Cook to be on the list of prospects who will announce at the UA game.

They won't allow him to recommit to UF, so unless he publicly decommits and then decides between FSU and UM... I think it's safe to say that Scout may be right on this one.

Lane and Cook to UF. LMAO

let them got to uf, better for us than having them at fsu. they will be wasted there.

Advertisement
At some point the mods will enforce a certain amount of respect in order to start threads.

Advertisement
His interview on rivals from today 12/30 is a clear indication he isn't coming to Miami. He mentions it's gonna be hard to leave Miami bc this is where he is from. Also says we didn't recruit him hard from the beginning which is a reason why we were behind til we came on strong at the end. Ill put that on Golden if he doesn't come bc we weren't aggressive from the start with his recruitment.

His interview on rivals from today 12/30 is a clear indication he isn't coming to Miami. He mentions it's gonna be hard to leave Miami bc this is where he is from. Also says we didn't recruit him hard from the beginning which is a reason why we were behind til we came on strong at the end. Ill put that on Golden if he doesn't come bc we weren't aggressive from the start with his recruitment.

STFU. Please.

Yeah I agree its on golden that they wasn't after him early. Golden thought that miami would get Sony Michel so that's probably the reason.... With yearby and Michel there wouldn't have been any room for cook... I would have definitely took cook over Michel.....

Advertisement
Back