Indoor Practice Facility Progress

Advertisement
All good. Only negative comments are "What took so long?" (a couple decades late) and "Would we have this if we hadn't hired CMR?" (to answer my own question, I think not).

On my watch, you would have gotten neither.

Donna-Shalala-former-Clinton-cabinet-secretary-has-stroke.jpg

[TWEET]958441531542732800[/TWEET]

Thing is huge.

That's true, but bama's is probably huger. And if you completely ignore the fact that you're standing in fcking alabama when you look at it, that extra size really matters.

What does Alabama have to do with our IPF?

Huger? WTF man did you not ever get out of 3rd grade. My 2nd grader knows not to use this word

Sorry EPIC FAIL. See below from dictionary.com. Need to put your child in a better school. What do you use as the comparative? More Huge?

[hyooj or, often, yooj]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, huger, hugest.
extraordinarily large in bulk, quantity, or extent:
a huge ship; a huge portion of ice cream.
of unbounded extent, scope, or character; limitless:
the huge genius of Mozart.
Slang. very important, successful, popular, etc.:
The show is huge in Britain.
Explore Dictionary.com

Advertisement

Thing is huge.

That's true, but bama's is probably huger. And if you completely ignore the fact that you're standing in fcking alabama when you look at it, that extra size really matters.

Huger? WTF man did you not ever get out of 3rd grade. My 2nd grader knows not to use this word

Fck sake does anyone get a joke or is it just that time in the recruiting cycle?

The U has a $BILLION endowment all this is money well spent here and other projects only enhance the opportunity for NC not only football but other sports also.
The IPF has a guaranteed huge return on investment , such a smart move.

GOCANES

OH factory has acknowledged receipt of my purchase order , there's a huge 1200 amp (2) section switchboard and a smaller 600 amp board these are SUPER special all kinds of sensitive goodies in them takes months to make maybe 2-3 months and that's fast

I told them to get this party started NC is waiting :)

GOCANES

Thing is huge.

Sorry EPIC FAIL. See below from dictionary.com. Need to put your child in a better school. What do you use as the comparative? More Huge?

[hyooj or, often, yooj]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
Explore Dictionary.com

I would say "larger", who TF says "huger", that's like "more bigger"

Advertisement

Thing is huge.

Yeah, everyone knows they should have said "Much hugerer!"

[hyooj or, often, yooj]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
Explore Dictionary.com

I would say "larger", who TF says "huger", that's like "more bigger"

That is a bigglie mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Thing is huge.

Fck sake does anyone get a joke or is it just that time in the recruiting cycle?

Its crooting season bud......but get at the guy legitimizing the use of "huger"

So what has the greatest volume? Something that is huge or something that is large?

I would have said it was the hugerest but then I'd get you calling me out for not having actually measured it.

Advertisement

I would have said it was the hugerest but then I'd get you calling me out for not having actually measured it.

Lol.....Well hugerest wouldve no doubt made the understandability of the statement clearly more clearer

Advertisement
Back