Indoor Practice Facility Progress

Original is spot on CG doesn't want any more traffic , it's residence pay (2) taxes city and local an don't want there city turned into a traffic mess , all sporting events have a curfew to get out period. In some ways I respect that residence spend big bucks to keep some kind of peace and quite so there city doesn't get trashed by defecating drunks trash all over the place even if it's a big game and leaving not caring the damage they leave behind.

We all saw it even at the old OB most people don't care they buy there ticket and feel obligated to dump , I've seen people urinate in bathroom sinks at old OB yelling **** HERE PLENTY OTHER URINALS OPEN.

NO CG WON'T ALLOW THAT STUFF IN AND AROUND STADIUMS , IF IT HAPPENS THEY'LL SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN , WOULD U ALLOW THAT IN YOUR YARD WERE U LIVE ???

GOCANES

A drunk ****ing in a sink at a football game? No ******* way?!? LOL...trust me, hardly exclusive to the 'Ole Girl (RIP).

UM

Advertisement
Metro trip from campus to civic center or culmner and walk to OB was always lit. I loved the pre-game build-up and it was like having a campus stadium. So moving forward anything off the metro would be cool and still have a great feel to it.

A drunk ****ing in a sink at a football game? No ******* way?!? LOL...trust me, hardly exclusive to the 'Ole Girl (RIP).

UM
Actually happen many time , everyone were in line at urinals moaning to relieve the German helmets pressure then U could hear people yelling PLENTY URINALS HERE I was walking out and there it was YELLOW STREAMS LIKE RAINBOWS flowing in the air into the sinks one dude after the other....BELIEVE IT IT'S TRUES.....GEEEZ THAT PLACE STUNK

GOCANES

If I can remember Monday morning I’ll check my purchase order for IPF and the switchgear ( electrical panels) are progressing at factory and what the estimated shipping schedules are.

Everything rides on electrical everything.

Electrical is first one on job and last to leave .

GOCANES

Advertisement
If I can remember Monday morning I’ll check my purchase order for IPF and the switchgear ( electrical panels) are progressing at factory and what the estimated shipping schedules are.

Everything rides on electrical everything.

Electrical is first one on job and last to leave .

GOCANES
Welcome back.

Brock, very impressive Longhorns locker room. I've been to a game at their stadium and, while big, it's not that awe-inspiring at all. Neither is OU's stadium in Norman.

Advertisement
Didn’t we just get a new locker room a few years ago?
It in no way shape or form competes with Texas or any of the other elite programs. That sh*t matters with recruits, our ipf will be elite though considering how it will look aesthetically and the new office rooms, recruiting suite as well as new weight room too

Last edited:
It in no way shape or form competes with Texas or any of the other elite programs. That sh*t matters with recruits
Yeah, our "new" locker room hardly glows at all. I wouldn't go to any btch *** school without glowing lockers.

And are you proud of yourself trolling the IPF thread? Seriously, you didn't think this could just be a thread about our facilities getting an upgrade? Way to go.

Broke must ********** to lockerrooms.

I’ve never seen anyone with such a fūcking bizarre lockerroom fetish. It’s just weird as fūck. Our lockerrooms may not be the absolute latest, but they are nowhere near the worst or even middle of the pack. From what I’ve seen they’re actually pretty nice.

Broke must have spent a lot of time in his formative years hanging out and doing a lot of staring in lockerrooms because your obsession with ours is just fūcking creepy.

It’s really low on the order of priority of things that need to be improved, you googly eyed pervert. Eyes up, g-dammit, you’re one of those guys.

Yeah, our "new" locker room hardly glows at all. I wouldn't go to any btch *** school without glowing lockers.

And are you proud of yourself trolling the IPF thread? Seriously, you didn't think this could just be a thread about our facilities getting an upgrade? Way to go.
Who’s trolling anything? I’m just saying it wouldn’t cost that much in addition to what they are doing for the ipf. Most ipfs don’t cost as much as the one we are spending, you would think it would be money left over to add to the locker room but man who knows? Come on man you know I’m not a troll... my bad if it seemed that way but that definitely wasn’t my intent

Advertisement
In addition to this we need a locker room upgrade, look at Texas lol

giphy-17.gif

In addition to this we need a locker room upgrade, look at Texas lol

That neon or led looks like a cheap strip club imo. Not hating cause I think Oregon has the best lockers. I think our ipf will be the best one. Most of the ipf’s look alike and some look cheap AF.

Who’s trolling anything? I’m just saying it wouldn’t cost that much in addition to what they are doing for the ipf. Most ipfs don’t cost as much as the one we are spending, you would think it would be money left over to add to the locker room but man who knows? Come on man you know I’m not a troll... my bad if it seemed that way but that definitely wasn’t my intent

I know you're not trolling, I just don't think it was necessary to roll in with that. First off, we shouldn't even be thinking about Texas; we'll never ever have that kind of money, and they don't win anyway. Second, this is a thread about our IPF which most of us are pretty pumped about, not a thread about how some other school has a bigger one or shinier lockers. As soon as this team plays to their potential and still can't win a NC, I'll be right there saying we need to spend more, but for the moment it seems like the purse strings are sufficiently loose and I doubt it's facilities that make 5* kids go elsewhere.

Advertisement
It in no way shape or form competes with Texas or any of the other elite programs. That sh*t matters with recruits
I know you're not trolling, I just don't think it was necessary to roll in with that. First off, we shouldn't even be thinking about Texas; we'll never ever have that kind of money, and they don't win anyway. Second, this is a thread about our IPF which most of us are pretty pumped about, not a thread about how some other school has a bigger one or shinier lockers. As soon as this team plays to their potential and still can't win a NC, I'll be right there saying we need to spend more, but for the moment it seems like the purse strings are sufficiently loose and I doubt it's facilities that make 5* kids go elsewhere.

Fair point

As I've mentioned before, the school is still short the money to complete the IPF. However, if you think they should spend more, I'm curious as to how much you are willing to donate.

As I've mentioned before, the school is still short the money to complete the IPF. However, if you think they should spend more, I'm curious as to how much you are willing to donate.
1 million dollars? UM can spend that themselves if they wanted to

Advertisement
Back