Indoor Practice Facility Progress

1 million dollars? UM can spend that themselves if they wanted to

A BILLION dollar endowment says the U is not short on money.

The old saying why pay for something when someone else can , that’s what suits do and think, NO THE U IS LOADED PERIOD

GOCANES

Advertisement
LMAO not bad not bad at all SO TRUE HUMMM consideration well earned here .

GOCANES

So funny/ weird on TOS , I had thousands of post for many years an I look and I’m a RECRUIT haven’t heard that name since my football playing days just weird seeing that WOW

GOCANES

Advertisement
A BILLION dollar endowment says the U is not short on money.

The old saying why pay for something when someone else can , that’s what suits do and think, NO THE U IS LOADED PERIOD

GOCANES

Schools with big endowments live off the interest, nobody dips into that money to build stuff.

And while we're on the topic, we aren't in the top 100 in endowment. Know who is? The University of Richmond. Also Rutgers, Saint Louis University, University of Delaware, Grinnell College, and VCU. So yeah, we're not quite as LOADED as you may think.

Last edited:
Love all these people who have no idea on how endowments work apparently commenting on how you utilize it.

Advertisement
Love all these people who have no idea on how endowments work apparently commenting on how you utilize it.

Exactly. The endowment people love to point to are allocated to other departments and needs. I love our fans that think someone else should pay for our success but complain about not winning another national title.

I gave up a long time ago. Of course endowments don’t work like that. Those are funds that are kept completely separate from the athletic department operating budget, but try explaining that to some of the simpletons on this board. People forget that it’s an actual academic institution with other seperate fiduciary responsibilities. And guess what? It even works that way at SEC schools like Alabama.

Advertisement
Schools with big endowments live off the interest, nobody dips into that money to build stuff.

And while we're on the topic, we aren't in the top 100 in endowment. Know who is? The University of Richmond. Also Rutgers, Saint Louis University, University of Delaware, Grinnell College, and VCU. So yeah, we're not quite as LOADED as you may think.

Lots of tobacco and old money in Richmond!

Actually happen many time , everyone were in line at urinals moaning to relieve the German helmets pressure then U could hear people yelling PLENTY URINALS HERE I was walking out and there it was YELLOW STREAMS LIKE RAINBOWS flowing in the air into the sinks one dude after the other....BELIEVE IT IT'S TRUES.....GEEEZ THAT PLACE STUNK

GOCANES
When we played in the Rose Bowl in 2002 they had everybody stand in long lines to get into the stadium because of enhanced security--it was a few months after 9-11. By the time we got to the stadium, everybody went to restrooms after waiting so long. All the sinks were treated as urinals. It was a mess.

Wonder what the women did...

When I went to one of out Sugar Bowls, I think the one in '90 when we beat Bama--some Bama women came in to the men's room because the lines were too long for the ladies' rooms. I think they went into the stalls...didn't sit on the sinks. In fact I don't think men treated the sinks as urinals.

That neon or led looks like a cheap strip club imo. Not hating cause I think Oregon has the best lockers. I think our ipf will be the best one. Most of the ipf’s look alike and some look cheap AF.

Locker room strippers would be great....

Advertisement

how tf does grinnell have an endownment of nearly 2 billion?

Advertisement
Back