Indoor Practice Facility Progress

Advertisement
I'm doing the switchgear on this project , writing the purchase order now to factory.... LMAO.

GOCANES

I was on TOS for many years till it was bought out so I came here now I'm back to a RECRUIT geeez , so really know one here has heard of me but only a very few with different names , any way I kept mine guess it's ok well the electric service to this facility is pretty big the U is getting the BEST for sure.

GOCANES

Advertisement
All good. Only negative comments are "What took so long?" (a couple decades late) and "Would we have this if we hadn't hired CMR?" (to answer my own question, I think not).

I was on TOS for many years till it was bought out so I came here now I'm back to a RECRUIT geeez , so really know one here has heard of me but only a very few with different names , any way I kept mine guess it's ok well the electric service to this facility is pretty big the U is getting the BEST for sure.

GOCANES

Welcome home baileysboy

Advertisement

GOCANES

I remember u. I was bringing screenshots my buddy would send me from TOS. They were all your post.

Thanks fellow Canes , I'm here early at work to finish up my purchase order to factory for electrical panels ,AC switches and some motor control.It's neat looking at the photos shared and I see some of the misc.material we've delivered nice , I can assure U all the company doing the electrical is a TOP FLIGHT electrical contractor known nation wide a PLAYER in the construction industry leave DOUBT about it the BEST.

Soon I'll be doing a walk through with with my companies owner , GC and electrical contractor maybe during the rough and after temp to test inspection prior to final CO.

Anyway the U has spared no expense in securing the BEST materials and workmanship....U all will be PROUD when complete.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I don’t think people realize how fūcking massive these things are on the inside. Wait ‘till it’s finished. Considering the limited space on campus, and those of you that have been on campus or gone to school there know what I mean, it’s amazing.

But that part of the campus is still going to look sweet for student athletes. Throw in the outdoor practice fields, the new dorms, the renovated Hecht, the new Medical complex, the other sports areas - baseball, track/Cobb, tennis courts, Olympic pools etc - add to that the lake, the Rat, and everything else.....just beautiful.

Anybody remember Notre Dame ESPN game day? What a beautiful commercial it was for campus? Well, it’ll be that ON STEROIDS.

Facilities, atmosphere and beauty wise combined, none can compete.

Advertisement
It's looking great so far! I got a chance to walk the campus a little over a year ago, I cannot wait until the new renovations are done. Thanks for the updates/photos guys.

Advertisement
Back