I'm New To The Site! It's Canefreak!

Canefreak2001

Freshman
Hey everyone, It's Canefreak2001 from YouTube. I just found out this site and I just joined. Is this website similar to InsideTheU because that is what I normally use. Go Canes!

Advertisement
In this crazy world that we live in this could possibly be a trap.

if not, welcome canefreak, your videos are classics.

14.gif

If you really are freak2001 from Youtube: welcome.

If you're a douche that took his name: DIAF.

Advertisement
Haha, I promise. I am Canefreak2001.

The WEZ is the old lounge on Grassy, but better. They are working hard to get the Football \ Recruiting side of this place down. Impressive with what the site owners here have done in less than 1.5 months.

Advertisement

Show us proof

I have about 96 videos, i use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 to edit my videos. I have all the game highlights from 2001 as well as multiple games from 02-04. I also have many individual player highlight tapes such as Ed reed, Sean T. , Willis M. , etc. I also have many different pump up videos, my favorite being the Al Golden Pump Up. My newest video was an 8 minute video recapping the season with the Friday Night Lights music. Is that good enough haha?

Show us proof

I have about 96 videos, i use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 to edit my videos. I have all the game highlights from 2001 as well as multiple games from 02-04. I also have many individual player highlight tapes such as Ed reed, Sean T. , Willis M. , etc. I also have many different pump up videos, my favorite being the Al Golden Pump Up. My newest video was an 8 minute video recapping the season with the Friday Night Lights music. Is that good enough haha?

**** it im in. welcome bro.

Show us proof

Give me your social

Advertisement

Show us proof

Do you sleep?

I am a subscriber to your channel, watch everything that you post. Awesome videos man, thanks so much for making them.

Welcome brother!

We've got a nice video section here, would you mind if we opened up a separate Canefreak video section? We have a few up already but some of them have syndication blocked in the settings.

Advertisement

Show us proof

**** it im in. welcome bro.

If this is indeed, the legendary Canefreak2001; welcome to our humble website.

The WEZ is the old lounge on Grassy, but better. They are working hard to get the Football \ Recruiting side of this place down. Impressive with what the site owners here have done in less than 1.5 months.

This.

The football board and recruiting board are obviously pretty quiet right now with us not being in a bowl game and it being a dead period in recruiting, but they get plenty of traffic and have better conversation than grassy.

if this dude is canefreak, would he even know what Grassy is, considering that Canestime on miami.scout.com hasn't been called that in 5 or more years? *Ever since I joined that place it was Canestime, like Canefreak would know the former name of a dying website.

Advertisement
Back