I'm New To The Site! It's Canefreak!

Hey everyone, It's Canefreak2001 from YouTube. I just found out this site and I just joined. Is this website similar to InsideTheU because that is what I normally use. Go Canes!

We are a tad bit different in that we are a community website and plan on keeping everything free.

Advertisement
if this dude is canefreak, would he even know what Grassy is, considering that Canestime on miami.scout.com hasn't been called that in 5 or more years? *Ever since I joined that place it was Canestime, like Canefreak would know the former name of a dying website.

So many people refer to Scout as grassy that many of us know it as all 3. I joined with it was Canestime, but am still familiar with the Grassy name.

Advertisement
Canesfreak. Got a great idea that would help the site. Tweet "Great new canes site I found, canesinsight.com, check it out". I think this would be great!

Haha, I promise. I am Canefreak2001.

Show us proof

I have about 96 videos, i use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 to edit my videos. I have all the game highlights from 2001 as well as multiple games from 02-04. I also have many individual player highlight tapes such as Ed reed, Sean T. , Willis M. , etc. I also have many different pump up videos, my favorite being the Al Golden Pump Up. My newest video was an 8 minute video recapping the season with the Friday Night Lights music. Is that good enough haha?

so basically you have no proof??

Advertisement

Show us proof

I have about 96 videos, i use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 to edit my videos. I have all the game highlights from 2001 as well as multiple games from 02-04. I also have many individual player highlight tapes such as Ed reed, Sean T. , Willis M. , etc. I also have many different pump up videos, my favorite being the Al Golden Pump Up. My newest video was an 8 minute video recapping the season with the Friday Night Lights music. Is that good enough haha?

This would work.....

"Canesfreak. Got a great idea that would help the site. Tweet "Great new canes site I found, canesinsight.com, check it out". I think this would be great"

Show us proof

This would work.....

"Canesfreak. Got a great idea that would help the site. Tweet "Great new canes site I found, canesinsight.com, check it out". I think this would be great"

please no

the trolls from canestime will be here in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Welcome brother!

We've got a nice video section here, would you mind if we opened up a separate Canefreak video section? We have a few up already but some of them have syndication blocked in the settings.

That would be awesome if there was a canefreak video section

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back