I'm New To The Site! It's Canefreak!

Canefreak2001

Freshman
Hey everyone, It's Canefreak2001 from YouTube. I just found out this site and I just joined. Is this website similar to InsideTheU because that is what I normally use. Go Canes!

pcitycane

Staff member
In this crazy world that we live in this could possibly be a trap.

if not, welcome canefreak, your videos are classics.

RiDLer80

All-American
If you really are freak2001 from Youtube: welcome.

If you're a douche that took his name: DIAF.

Canefreak2001

Freshman
Haha, I promise. I am Canefreak2001.
Show us proof
I have about 96 videos, i use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 to edit my videos. I have all the game highlights from 2001 as well as multiple games from 02-04. I also have many individual player highlight tapes such as Ed reed, Sean T. , Willis M. , etc. I also have many different pump up videos, my favorite being the Al Golden Pump Up. My newest video was an 8 minute video recapping the season with the Friday Night Lights music. Is that good enough haha?

pcitycane

Staff member
Show us proof
I have about 96 videos, i use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 to edit my videos. I have all the game highlights from 2001 as well as multiple games from 02-04. I also have many individual player highlight tapes such as Ed reed, Sean T. , Willis M. , etc. I also have many different pump up videos, my favorite being the Al Golden Pump Up. My newest video was an 8 minute video recapping the season with the Friday Night Lights music. Is that good enough haha?
**** it im in. welcome bro.

BigPoppaCane

BIGGIE SMALLS
Show us proof
Give me your social

DerpaDerp

Herring, I need some
Show us proof
Do you sleep?

TheRagingWolf

Junior
I am a subscriber to your channel, watch everything that you post. Awesome videos man, thanks so much for making them.

DMoney

D-Moni
Staff member
Welcome brother!

We've got a nice video section here, would you mind if we opened up a separate Canefreak video section? We have a few up already but some of them have syndication blocked in the settings.

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
This place just getting better and better.

This is getting legen...wait for it..............dary!

Biloxi

[][][][][][][][][][][][]
Show us proof
**** it im in. welcome bro.
If this is indeed, the legendary Canefreak2001; welcome to our humble website.

RiDLer80

All-American
The WEZ is the old lounge on Grassy, but better. They are working hard to get the Football \ Recruiting side of this place down. Impressive with what the site owners here have done in less than 1.5 months.
This.

The football board and recruiting board are obviously pretty quiet right now with us not being in a bowl game and it being a dead period in recruiting, but they get plenty of traffic and have better conversation than grassy.

Biloxi

[][][][][][][][][][][][]
if this dude is canefreak, would he even know what Grassy is, considering that Canestime on miami.scout.com hasn't been called that in 5 or more years? *Ever since I joined that place it was Canestime, like Canefreak would know the former name of a dying website.