I'm New To The Site! It's Canefreak!

his email checks out with the real canefreak2001, so I believe it is the real one.

Advertisement
I swear that this is Canefreak, would I really try to be an imposter. The reason I.joined this website is b/c I was looking at the demographics of my video views and a lot of them came from this site so I wanted to join it

I swear that this is Canefreak, would I really try to be an imposter. The reason I.joined this website is b/c I was looking at the demographics of my video views and a lot of them came from this site so I wanted to join it

No worries. The best way to describe CanesInsight is we are the tail gating, drink a few too many crowd. It is pretty common for users to try to imposter others. That being said it is pretty easy to catch them. Our site has been up since November 2. We have the fastest growing Canes message board on the internet.

No worries. The best way to describe CanesInsight is we are the tail gating, drink a few too many crowd. It is pretty common for users to try to imposter others. That being said it is pretty easy to catch them. Our site has been up since November 2. We have the fastest growing Canes message board on the internet.

I knew i was in the right place lol

Canefreak, keep in mind - you're like a legend - your videos are loved by true 'Cane fans.

Just that some here have had their diks pulled more than professional sperm donors - and they have to check the mirror prior to posting - just to make sure they are who they are themselves.

We're all glad you're here!

And looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Advertisement
his email checks out with the real canefreak2001, so I believe it is the real one.

Well then....Welcome, CF2001!!!!! Welcome!!!!

Hmmm if he's ok with u guys then he's ok with me

17.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back